GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Have you ever booed the Sens (or your team)

+6
Acrobat
SensGirl11
wprager
Cronie
SensFan71
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Have you ever booed the Sens (or your team) in their own rink?

POLL:  Have you ever booed the Sens (or your team) - Page 2 Vote_lcap243%POLL:  Have you ever booed the Sens (or your team) - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 43% [ 12 ]
POLL:  Have you ever booed the Sens (or your team) - Page 2 Vote_lcap257%POLL:  Have you ever booed the Sens (or your team) - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 57% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 28

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
Mojo wrote:I have no time for "fans" who boo their own team. Sure it sucks when they aren't playing well, but when does booing someone improve the situation. Sure someone could throw back at me "it lets them know they aren't playing well". But nobody knows it more than the players themselves. They may be having confidence issues and hearing boos when they step on the ice of make a mistake is counter productive.

Along the same lines, I also hate it when people boo ex-players who left via free agency. Booing Yashin makes sense, booing Chara is just moronic.
I agree. Also players who were traded away(Hossa).

Yeah I also agree on that... Players that were let go out of their control I find is pretty stupid to boo...

smash88 wrote:
Mojo wrote:I have no time for "fans" who boo their own team. Sure it sucks when they aren't playing well, but when does booing someone improve the situation. Sure someone could throw back at me "it lets them know they aren't playing well". But nobody knows it more than the players themselves. They may be having confidence issues and hearing boos when they step on the ice of make a mistake is counter productive.

Along the same lines, I also hate it when people boo ex-players who left via free agency. Booing Yashin makes sense, booing Chara is just moronic.

Yeah I also agree on that... Players that were let go out of their control I find is pretty stupid to boo...
The only players we should boo are Yashin and Meszaros.

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Did we ever give Hossa or Chara a tribute for their time in Ottawa?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I've booed players but never the team. I don't hold it against anyone that does choose to boo though.

- Unknown Author

asq2 wrote:

I don't think so, which is unfortunate.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:

I don't think so, which is unfortunate.

Terrible. 🇳🇴

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum