GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Have you ever booed the Sens (or your team)

+6
Acrobat
SensGirl11
wprager
Cronie
SensFan71
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Have you ever booed the Sens (or your team) in their own rink?

POLL:  Have you ever booed the Sens (or your team) Vote_lcap243%POLL:  Have you ever booed the Sens (or your team) Vote_rcap2 43% [ 12 ]
POLL:  Have you ever booed the Sens (or your team) Vote_lcap257%POLL:  Have you ever booed the Sens (or your team) Vote_rcap2 57% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 28

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This was a topic on HF that I stumbled upon - and I'll be honest, I'm curious what you have to say.

In SBP (or wherever your team plays) have you every booed the home team?

Ive boo'd them out of the building.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

never been to SBP, but have booed them at home while watching sportsnet

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I haven't actually boo'd them per se... I have, however, blown a gasket and thrown out a few expletives towards the TV...

Does that count? LOL

I have booed individual players and the team as a whole. Last night I had some very loud jeers for Mr. Kuba - I was hoping to shame him into asking for a trade.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Never booed. I've yelled "Move it, Spezza" and "Get back!" but never booed.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Of course I've booed the Sens. Especially this year. When your team doesn't show up, how do you not boo them?

We pay to watch these guys, they're getting paid the big bucks, if they don't show up to games...there will be boos.

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

I won't boo them - I generally go with my kids, and we've taught them that it's inappropriate. I will, however, do everything short of that (no swearing - kids...)

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

I have no time for "fans" who boo their own team. Sure it sucks when they aren't playing well, but when does booing someone improve the situation. Sure someone could throw back at me "it lets them know they aren't playing well". But nobody knows it more than the players themselves. They may be having confidence issues and hearing boos when they step on the ice of make a mistake is counter productive.

Along the same lines, I also hate it when people boo ex-players who left via free agency. Booing Yashin makes sense, booing Chara is just moronic.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah i'm of the opinion that I paid some damn good money to sit in that seat to watch that game... If they can't give me their 100% than they deserve to be boo'd.. As a fan it is really the only way you can show your not satisfied... Is it the same argument when they score? They know they just did a good thing, why do we clap and cheer?

and BTW If I made millions in my job, You can be sure i'd expect to be boo'd if I screwed up.... LOL

It goes with the territory of making that much money... Go to a 67's game, watch how many times they get boo'd... Rarely...

But I'm also one of the first to stand and cheer when the Sens are giving an effort....

Not until this year. :lol!:

Mojo wrote:I have no time for "fans" who boo their own team. Sure it sucks when they aren't playing well, but when does booing someone improve the situation. Sure someone could throw back at me "it lets them know they aren't playing well". But nobody knows it more than the players themselves. They may be having confidence issues and hearing boos when they step on the ice of make a mistake is counter productive.

Along the same lines, I also hate it when people boo ex-players who left via free agency. Booing Yashin makes sense, booing Chara is just moronic.
I agree. Also players who were traded away(Hossa).

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
Mojo wrote:I have no time for "fans" who boo their own team. Sure it sucks when they aren't playing well, but when does booing someone improve the situation. Sure someone could throw back at me "it lets them know they aren't playing well". But nobody knows it more than the players themselves. They may be having confidence issues and hearing boos when they step on the ice of make a mistake is counter productive.

Yeah I also agree on that... Players that were let go out of their control I find is pretty stupid to boo...

smash88 wrote:

Yeah I also agree on that... Players that were let go out of their control I find is pretty stupid to boo...
The only players we should boo are Yashin and Meszaros.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Did we ever give Hossa or Chara a tribute for their time in Ottawa?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum