GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

JP Barry says the Sedins will seek 6-7 on a long term...

+8
SeawaySensFan
Acrobat
caissie_1
Riprock
Mojo
asq2
PKC
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Acrobat wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Acrobat wrote:If it's per player, then it will cripple whichever team does ultimately sign them. They would be getting premiere-player money, without the performance.
The big unknown with them is how they'll play if they get separated. It's never happened, ever. If they want to stay together, they're going to have to take a lower salary, otherwise, it's splitsville.

what happens if a teams offers one of them 7M, but the other nothing? Or if all the offers are like that?
Then JP is gonna have to sell that idea to them. They've always been a package but I think those days are over...

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

I too am seeking a 6-7 million dollar per year deal from my next employer. This is about as likely to happen as the Sedins getting that sort of money. They're just not that good.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

well lets examine... 80 points each per year for those guys. i think 6 million dollars might see some takers. what about atlanta? especialy if they lose kovalchuk. maybe they can get them to agree to 11 for both? lets say to a 3-4 year contract till their other players get to ask for more. the NTC means for them that they won't be split.

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

I'd be VERY interested to see their results if they split up.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Jordo wrote:I'd be VERY interested to see their results if they split up.
It will be like that scene in "Strange Brew" when Bob and Doug were separated for the first time... ever. Ahhh... what a great movie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum