GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

JP Barry says the Sedins will seek 6-7 on a long term...

+8
SeawaySensFan
Acrobat
caissie_1
Riprock
Mojo
asq2
PKC
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

...504Heater says "Good luck with that bozo."

Between 6 and 7 million with a NTC is what he just said on the Team 1040. Yeah. No way. No way at all. Who are you guys? Zetterberg in disguise?

you misunderstand, they mean 6 or 7 mil for both, as in 3 or 3.5 each. :D

Remember when only the elite players got 6 million?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh - and get the adrenaline shot. We won't be trading Spezza is Bozo the Twins are gonna be getting the same amount.

We'll have to infuse heart into the lineup in other places.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tukker wrote:you misunderstand, they mean 6 or 7 mil for both, as in 3 or 3.5 each. :D

Oh, for both? That's completely different then. Or are you kidding. Suspect

504Heater wrote:
Tukker wrote:you misunderstand, they mean 6 or 7 mil for both, as in 3 or 3.5 each. :D

Oh, for both? That's completely different then. Or are you kidding. Suspect
kidding Razz

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LOL. I was gonna say, that's not too bad then. A good solid economic based bargain. :D

504Heater wrote:LOL. I was gonna say, that's not too bad then. A good solid economic based bargain. :D
I think this will prove what is most important to the Sedins.

The Almighty dollar vs. Family.

Who wins?

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

They better start moving out of that funky IKEA bachelor apartment they live in then. Because no team has the money, cap space, or NTC-to-spare to give to both these morons.

Anyone who gives those 2, that kind of cash should just shut down the franchise for the next 5 years. Good luck boys, you're gonna need it.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

What the heck are they thinking?!

That's Drury/Gomez/Briere territory!

asq2 wrote:What the heck are they thinking?!

That's Drury/Gomez/Briere territory!

I would take those 3 over either of those 2 any day of the week.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Daniel "AHL" Briere?

asq2 wrote:Daniel "AHL" Briere?

Briere has been part of some winning teams, has had a decent amount of success, and for the most part makes the teams he is on better. The Sedin's claim to fame is what? They look like each other... thats about it. I cant stand those 2 players and I think they are an absolute waste of time, money, and committment to any team that picks them up.

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

Other than Luongo, they have been the only players in Vancouver who have kept that team respectable, but there is no way they will/should get that money on the same team.

$6-7M is a joke. How disconnected is the NHL from the real world? WOW! Barely first line guys who have to come as a pair and need to have NTC's.... and $6-7M! F-off and go back to Sweeden.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum