GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hartsburg Speaks

+7
shabbs
strachattack
Snuh
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Cronie
SensGirl11
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Hartsburg Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Hartsburg Speaks Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:35 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:I wonder what Clouston will sound like when he gets giggled out of a job?
I'm hoping Spezza's first giggle is followed quickly by a slap by Clouston. HA HA!

17Hartsburg Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Hartsburg Speaks Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:38 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Sad story...

18Hartsburg Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Hartsburg Speaks Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Snuh

Rookie
Rookie

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I wonder what Clouston will sound like when he gets giggled out of a job?
I'm hoping Spezza's first giggle is followed quickly by a slap by Clouston. HA HA!

The whole team needs a slap in the face. I'd even go as far to say the entire organization needs a slap in the face. Boy oh boy, gone are the days where other clubs tried to use Ottawa's model to mold their teams and organizations. We're being schooled by Chicago in that respect. But in order to revert back to those ways you pretty much have to suck at one point or another to get some good draft pick and build up or re-build up to that point.

19Hartsburg Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Hartsburg Speaks Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:28 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Snuh wrote:
shabbs wrote:

The whole team needs a slap in the face. I'd even go as far to say the entire organization needs a slap in the face. Boy oh boy, gone are the days where other clubs tried to use Ottawa's model to mold their teams and organizations. We're being schooled by Chicago in that respect. But in order to revert back to those ways you pretty much have to suck at one point or another to get some good draft pick and build up or re-build up to that point.

It's sooooo true. OMG. It's funny how Boston were always after our leftovers. Look what happened with Boston. Now the only thing that worked out for them were. Chara Sad Period.
They got Schaeffer from us, failed. Bochenski, failed. Smoke, failed. Anyone else?? Can't really remember now. But, they seemed to be trying to build their team like ours. In some ways it worked (the team we were). But, they built themselves a heck of a lot better. Especially in the physicality department.
Boo hoo hoo, I wish we were still good. Sad

20Hartsburg Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Hartsburg Speaks Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:24 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Anybody notice this item on the same web page as this Citizen article?

Senators owner Melnyk pays $1M to U.S. securities regulator

Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk has agreed to pay a $1 million fine in a case brought by the U.S. securities regulator over accounting practices at Biovail, the Canadian drug company that he founded, according to court documents.

21Hartsburg Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Hartsburg Speaks Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Class act. Wish him the best

22Hartsburg Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Hartsburg Speaks Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:46 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Hart's has shown a tone of class trough all of this. I do hope he get's another chance in the league!

23Hartsburg Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Hartsburg Speaks Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:22 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

I think Hartsburg is a great junior coach. Like in the NFL, some coaches excel in college, but when they get to the pros, they can't handle it. Hartsburg has failed in three NHL cities. He should go back to the junior ranks, where he is an unqualified success.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum