GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Antoine Vermette at RDS.CA

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Antoine Vermette at RDS.CA Empty Antoine Vermette at RDS.CA Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:23 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Well, for those of you that speak French, Tony V 20 occasionly writes a blog on rds.ca. I thought I would share his last post, january 5 2009.

http://www.rds.ca/senateurs/chroniques/266424.html

He basically says that they still think they have a good team, and they have a good confidence, but they need to start winning games on a consistant basis and NOW.
Of course, he also say they have no idea what the hell is wrong with the team Suspect

On a more personnal note, he says his struggle has nothing to do with his new contract, that he doesn't put more pressure on himself than in previous seasons (well may be you should Mr Vermette).

I don't know what to think, may be this team hasn't built chemistry yet. It may sound naive after 39 games already, but may be they need more time...

PS: Apparently, Volchie got mad after the loss of Team Russia vs Team Canada. Razz

2Antoine Vermette at RDS.CA Empty Re: Antoine Vermette at RDS.CA Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:53 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any mention of his fondness for Super Nintendo?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum