GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

HockeyLeaks.com says Murray, Harsburg Fired

+9
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
LethalLehner
Bramlet07
LeCaptain
asq2
jamvan
PTFlea
dennycrane
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Just got word from a good source that both Bryan Murray and Craig Hartsburg have been fired by the Ottawa Senators...being told that Bob Nicholson will replace Murray, while Pat Quinn will replace Hartsburg.

Stay Tuned To HockeyLeaks.com for all the latest

--
Posted By Corey Johnson to Hockey Leaks at 1/07/2009 05:02:00 PM
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hockeyleaks Mailing List" group.
To post to this group, send email to hockeyleaks2@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to hockeyleaks2+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.ca/group/hockeyleaks2?hl=en

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How reputable is this site though? McKenzie said the same on the Team 990 this afternoon - and even added that Stevie Y would be our GM (Nicholson as President).

Does this guy (s) somehow have the inside scoup?

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:How reputable is this site though? McKenzie said the same on the Team 990 this afternoon - and even added that Stevie Y would be our GM (Nicholson as President).

It was also said on Radio Canada this afternoon. I heard Quinn in as coach and Nicholson's name too. I cant' see Stevie Y leaving Detroit though, but I'd love it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nicholson as President or GM?

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:Nicholson as President or GM?
don't know, but read this: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Sports/Melnyk+replace+Hartsburg+Murray+report/1152011/story.html

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I think this has all come from the same speculative report.

A lot of places, such as SC and the Ottawa Citizen, are reporting it, but only reporting that there is such a report, not that this will necessarily happen.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This has come from everywhere today, but it's yet to be confirmed by anyone.

Where there's smoke though...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Come to think of it, this might be happening now because all of a sudden Quinn is in demand. Pittsburgh wants him too apparently.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:How reputable is this site though? McKenzie said the same on the Team 990 this afternoon - and even added that Stevie Y would be our GM (Nicholson as President).

No clue as to reputability, but that is not what rumours are about.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

HOw ridiculous is this? DIs Melnyk already forget what he said on Sportsnet a few weeks ago?

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

If true, the sens will be on the 4th coach in UNDER 1 calender year!!!!! Maybe its not the coach?

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

It is now being reported on Sportsnet

http://sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/01/07/senators_hartsburg_quinn_murray/

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Dreger just shot down the rumor on tsn

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bramlet07 wrote:Dreger just shot down the rumor on tsn

Really? Too bad. I want Murray to stay, but Quinn behind the bench intrigues me.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Not surprising. A lot of outlets are reporting this, but again there's only one actual source.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum