GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Check out this unbelievable catch !!!

+7
Sensational Spezza
wprager
PTFlea
Snuh
Cap'n Clutch
Brandon
jamvan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Check out this unbelievable catch !!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Check out this unbelievable catch !!! Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:39 pm

rooneypoo wrote:
Tukker wrote:
i watched him all last year with the soo, and thats what i saw

Sounds pretty different from the Hartsburg we saw with the juniors, tho', no? He had that team playing an aggressive, hard-hitting style, and they played great team D and a superb PK.
no offense, but you saw 7 or so games, when he had an all-star team. i saw all the home+playoff games, and had a team similar to ours

32Check out this unbelievable catch !!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Check out this unbelievable catch !!! Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:47 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

Tukker wrote:
no offense, but you saw 7 or so games, when he had an all-star team. i saw all the home+playoff games, and had a team similar to ours

Actually, more like 15 or so -- he coached the juniors to two golds, I believe.

I get your point and I certainly concede that you've seen more of him than me, but even with the best players, someone is responsible for implementing the team's systems. That kind of stuff doesn't come about without instruction.

33Check out this unbelievable catch !!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Check out this unbelievable catch !!! Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:49 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

I just looked at their stats and they only had 3 guys in the top 60 for scoring, yikes.

34Check out this unbelievable catch !!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Check out this unbelievable catch !!! Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:49 pm

rooneypoo wrote:
Tukker wrote:

Actually, more like 15 or so -- he coached the juniors to two golds, I believe.

I get your point and I certainly concede that you've seen more of him than me, but even with the best players, someone is responsible for implementing the team's systems. That kind of stuff doesn't come about without instruction.
i think he wasnt the best choice none the less

35Check out this unbelievable catch !!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Check out this unbelievable catch !!! Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:50 pm

PKC wrote:I just looked at their stats and they only had 3 guys in the top 60 for scoring, yikes.
the hounds? look at jefferey's games played, and how many games caria and simmons spent with us

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum