GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detroit WAXES San Jose

+3
SensGirl11
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Detroit WAXES San Jose Empty Detroit WAXES San Jose Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:09 am

Better not bust out the bubbley yet, The Wings just WAXED the Sharks.

2Detroit WAXES San Jose Empty Re: Detroit WAXES San Jose Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:13 am

The Sharks played last night too though and I think this was the 3rd in 4 nights.

I still think the road to the Stanley Cup goes straight through Detriot though.

3Detroit WAXES San Jose Empty Re: Detroit WAXES San Jose Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:20 am

Detroit is still the best team in the league as was proven tonight.

Knock them off and then there is something to talk about, until then, its Detroit and everyone else.

4Detroit WAXES San Jose Empty Re: Detroit WAXES San Jose Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:52 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Frontrunner, Pierre "The Name Dropper" McGuire was quick to make excuses for the Sharks. It was funny.

I'm sure he would have done the same for Detroit and somehow worked in an anecdote about one of his dinners with Scotty Bowman.

5Detroit WAXES San Jose Empty Re: Detroit WAXES San Jose Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:09 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:Detroit is still the best team in the league as was proven tonight.

Knock them off and then there is something to talk about, until then, its Detroit and everyone else.

C'mon, jsut one game lol. Does it mean MTL is better than DEtroit?

6Detroit WAXES San Jose Empty Re: Detroit WAXES San Jose Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:31 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

That Bruins/Leafs game was ridiculous!! Nitty couldn't stop a beach ball.

7Detroit WAXES San Jose Empty Re: Detroit WAXES San Jose Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:39 am

marakh wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Detroit is still the best team in the league as was proven tonight.

C'mon, jsut one game lol. Does it mean MTL is better than DEtroit?

Nah, this was just a jok poking fun at a convo yesterday, haha. Road to the cup still goes through Detroit though.

8Detroit WAXES San Jose Empty Re: Detroit WAXES San Jose Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:40 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

They have a heck of a team; that's for sure.

9Detroit WAXES San Jose Empty Re: Detroit WAXES San Jose Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:Better not bust out the bubbley yet, The Wings just WAXED the Sharks.

LOL. Nice, I was waiting for that watching the game last night.

10Detroit WAXES San Jose Empty Re: Detroit WAXES San Jose Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:44 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

They lost the night before I believe to Columbus or something.

I still think SJ is just as good if not better than Detroit.

The goaltending isn't even close, Marleau's revival and Setoguchi's emergence have the Sharks' offence tops, and so far the respective Ds have been about as good.

But yeah, don't write off Detroit just yet.

If they are concerned about their goaltending though, I'd be all over an Auld + Vermette for Filppula deal or something. :D

11Detroit WAXES San Jose Empty Re: Detroit WAXES San Jose Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:46 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:They lost the night before I believe to Columbus or something.

The goaltending isn't even close, Marleau's revival and Setoguchi's emergence have the Sharks' offence tops, and so far the respective Ds have been about as good.

If they are concerned about their goaltending though, I'd be all over an Auld + Vermette for Filppula deal or something. :D

Nabokov hasn't been anything close to good this year. Just decent enough to win with 4 goal leads.

12Detroit WAXES San Jose Empty Re: Detroit WAXES San Jose Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:53 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:
asq2 wrote:They lost the night before I believe to Columbus or something.

Nabokov hasn't been anything close to good this year. Just decent enough to win with 4 goal leads.

Fair enough, but I'll still take him over Osgoode or Conklin any day of the week ending in "y."

13Detroit WAXES San Jose Empty Re: Detroit WAXES San Jose Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:56 pm

This was honestly just a joke of a thread, haha.

14Detroit WAXES San Jose Empty Re: Detroit WAXES San Jose Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:55 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:This was honestly just a joke of a thread, haha.

I got it...I got it LOL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum