GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fighting Montagoose spotted in Stan Mikita's Donuts near Black Hawks practice facilty.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Breaking news. Unconfirmed reports indicate that The Fighting Montagoose has been spotted trying to order a Double Double at a Stan Mikita's Donuts. When the clerk looked at him stunned he began spinning out of control and witness accounts say that there were donuts and coffee flying everywhere.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Did the clerk look anything like Al Bundy?

I call shenanigans. Double Double is a uniquely Canadian term.Razz

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Slow news day? Razz

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock34 wrote:I call shenanigans. Double Double is a uniquely Canadian term.Razz

That's why I said he TRIED to order it and that's why the clerk looked at him STUNNED. SHEESH :D

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Did the clerk look anything like Al Bundy?

As a matter of fact eerily similiar.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BTW, if you go to the groups tab under the Banner you can ask to join the Fighting Montagoose Sighting society if you're interested :D

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum