GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

One of the best fights I've seen in a while...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Our AHL Heavyweight Yablonski vs. The Nasty Assasin Jon Mirasty...

If only Yablonski could skate...

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

WOW! I'm 26 seconds in and Mirasty is taking a beating!!

39, still taking one!! I'll say this for Mirasty, he lost the fight, but he didn't quit.

Take skating lessons Yablonski! (how is it btw? He can't be a worse skater than Grats)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

OMG! At 42 seconds Mirasty is doing something silly with his hand and Yabo just launches his fist into his face.

Wow. That was crazy! affraid

When was this from? Recently?

mattshock wrote:WOW! I'm 26 seconds in and Mirasty is taking a beating!!

39, still taking one!! I'll say this for Mirasty, he lost the fight, but he didn't quit.

Take skating lessons Yablonski! (how is it btw? He can't be a worse skater than Grats)

Yes he can be, Grats couldn't turn on a hula hoop but Yablonski couldn't turn around an above ground pool...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MurderOnIce wrote:

Yes he can be, Grats couldn't turn on a hula hoop but Yablonski couldn't turn around an above ground pool...

Bahahahahahhahahah. I can picture someone turning 'on a hula hoop'. Like 20 seconds later Yabo has turned around.

504Heater wrote:OMG! At 42 seconds Mirasty is doing something silly with his hand and Yabo just launches his fist into his face.

Wow. That was crazy! affraid

When was this from? Recently?

December last year....

Round two from Feb this year...

I gotta get me to a Crunch vs. BSens game...

Good times...

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Yabo is worse than McGratton!?

It's just not fair...

How's Carkner's skating?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Well the good news is he can at least stand on skates while taking and giving a beating.. if he didn't he'd be screwed.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Nice job by Mirasty to block Yablonski's punches with his face...text book fighting right there.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Absolutely. Top notch bout! I'm really hoping this guy can get it together and earn a 4th line role someday. I feel he'd be an instant fan favourite.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Holy crap that was a war. Great fight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum