GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tukker's Best of the Franchise Series

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Tukker's Best of the Franchise Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Tukker's Best of the Franchise Series Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:13 pm

mattshock wrote:
Tukker wrote:My first Problem involves the Ottawa Senators. Do you guys believe this should be simply for the Current(1992+) Senators, or include the original Ottawa Senators/Silver Seven in the poll.

There needs only be one name on the 1992+ poll. I doubt anyone else even gets a single vote.
Yashin?

17Tukker's Best of the Franchise Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Tukker's Best of the Franchise Series Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tukker wrote:Anaheim Poll closed, Kariya won with 38% of the votes. The Thrashers poll is up now too.

The Anaheim Poll shouldn't be closed, unless you personally put a time limit on it. It's just not a featured poll on the main page. Trust me there's a tonne of active polls on here.

18Tukker's Best of the Franchise Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Tukker's Best of the Franchise Series Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:30 pm

Last edited by Tukker on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

19Tukker's Best of the Franchise Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Tukker's Best of the Franchise Series Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:25 pm

Sabres up, polls now open forever*

*not guaranteed

20Tukker's Best of the Franchise Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Tukker's Best of the Franchise Series Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:39 pm

Flames poll up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum