GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Addictive word game!!!

+2
Snuh
Cronie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Addictive word game!!! Empty Addictive word game!!! Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:39 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey all!

For the past year or two, a friend of mine sent me a link to keep me 'occupied whilst at work' and to be honest, this game has become quite addictive.
It's like Boggle (for those of you old enough like me who actually REMEMBER Boggle) except in a smaller matrix. Enjoy, but remember, I warned you about it's addiction quality.

http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_maw.php

2Addictive word game!!! Empty Re: Addictive word game!!! Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:04 pm

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:Hey all!

For the past year or two, a friend of mine sent me a link to keep me 'occupied whilst at work' and to be honest, this game has become quite addictive.
It's like Boggle (for those of you old enough like me who actually REMEMBER Boggle) except in a smaller matrix. Enjoy, but remember, I warned you about it's addiction quality.

Wow that is addictive!

My knowledge of boggle comes from King of the Hill. Is there anything cartoons can't teach you?

3Addictive word game!!! Empty Re: Addictive word game!!! Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I hate you Sad

4Addictive word game!!! Empty Re: Addictive word game!!! Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:23 pm

Snuh wrote:

Wow that is addictive!

My knowledge of boggle comes from King of the Hill. Is there anything cartoons can't teach you?
me too, KOTH is awesome

5Addictive word game!!! Empty Re: Addictive word game!!! Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:31 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tukker wrote:
me too, KOTH is awesome

Anyone out there old enough to remember the Buggs Bunny/Road Runner show? That's how all us old folk learned about opera.

6Addictive word game!!! Empty Re: Addictive word game!!! Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:53 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:

I hate you Sad

What did I do?!?!

7Addictive word game!!! Empty Re: Addictive word game!!! Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:56 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe we should have a Fun & Games Widget?

- Unknown Author

8Addictive word game!!! Empty Re: Addictive word game!!! Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cronenbergfan wrote:
wprager wrote:

I hate you Sad

What did I do?!?!

You gave me crack for free to get me addicted ... in a manner of speaking. Sorry if you took me seriously; you really should never, ever do that.

9Addictive word game!!! Empty Re: Addictive word game!!! Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:45 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

New fun & Games Plus section has this web site up so we can get others addicted LOL.

- Unknown Author

10Addictive word game!!! Empty Re: Addictive word game!!! Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:43 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

You are bad...very very bad....
I must return to my game now...

11Addictive word game!!! Empty Re: Addictive word game!!! Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:33 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I wish you could type out the words instead of having to click on them with the mouse. Sort of like Wordracer over at Yahoo.

12Addictive word game!!! Empty Re: Addictive word game!!! Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:
wprager wrote:

I hate you Sad

What did I do?!?!

You gave me crack for free to get me addicted ... in a manner of speaking. Sorry if you took me seriously; you really should never, ever do that.

HAHA! No worries. I couldn't believe how addictive it was. especially as soon as I clued into to adding an S to a bunch of words! LOL

13Addictive word game!!! Empty Re: Addictive word game!!! Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:51 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:I wish you could type out the words instead of having to click on them with the mouse. Sort of like Wordracer over at Yahoo.

That's my pet peeve too! It took me months until I finally cracked the high score board, but then I see these idiots with scores like 1200 or something and I think, there's NO way they can click that fast, unless they're sitting there high as a kite on Red Bull and Jolt Cola!!

14Addictive word game!!! Empty Re: Addictive word game!!! Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:16 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cronenbergfan wrote:
PKC wrote:I wish you could type out the words instead of having to click on them with the mouse. Sort of like Wordracer over at Yahoo.

That's my pet peeve too! It took me months until I finally cracked the high score board, but then I see these idiots with scores like 1200 or something and I think, there's NO way they can click that fast, unless they're sitting there high as a kite on Red Bull and Jolt Cola!!

Yeah, I play on a laptop. It's like playing with my arms tied together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum