GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM hockey site stats

+4
mattshock
wprager
shabbs
Phoenix30
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:58 am

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

I vote that yes, Googling is a word.

17GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:01 pm

Acrobat

Veteran
Veteran

2009 Free agent list:
http://www.nhlnumbers.com/freeagents.php?team=none&pos=none&summer=2009&status=none

2010 Free Agent List:
http://www.nhlnumbers.com/freeagents.php?team=none&pos=none&summer=2010&status=none

18GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:02 pm

Acrobat

Veteran
Veteran

Is it a word that should be used in front of kids?

19GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:49 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

mattshock wrote:I vote that yes, Googling is a word.

LOL... That's hilarious, we had a discussion on the weekend with a couple of buddies of mine on if "googling" or "to google" something was actually a word or not... We still haven't figured it out... But I am sure they will be be added to the english dictionary if they haven't already...

20GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:54 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/google

Main Entry: google1
Part of Speech: v
Definition: to search for information about a specific person through the Google search engine
Example: She googled her high school boyfriends.

21GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:54 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I wouldn't restrict it to persons, but there you go.

22GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:55 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

mattshock wrote:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/google

Main Entry: google1
Part of Speech: v
Definition: to search for information about a specific person through the Google search engine
Example: She googled her high school boyfriends.

HAHA figured so... awesome

23GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:56 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

mattshock wrote:I wouldn't restrict it to persons, but there you go.

Yeah should be thing...

24GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:58 pm

Acrobat wrote:Is it a word that should be used in front of kids?

You might be thinking of goggles which, according to the urban dictionary, is not appropriate...

Goggles
Placing your scrotum over an unsuspecting person's eyes, making it seem as if they are wearing goggles.
ex. Angela was passed out drunk last night, so I pulled out my sack and gave her goggles.

25GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:59 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

MurderOnIce wrote:
Acrobat wrote:Is it a word that should be used in front of kids?

You might be thinking of goggles which, according to the urban dictionary, is not appropriate...

Goggles
Placing your scrotum over an unsuspecting person's eyes, making it seem as if they are wearing goggles.
ex. Angela was passed out drunk last night, so I pulled out my sack and gave her goggles.

More to the point of the Senators, a Roman Helmet.

Urban dictionary at your own risk.

26GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yes the stats are generated automatically. I guess I should have anounced the link. I didn't think it was all that news worthy and I figured the stats junkies would find it on their own anyway.

- Unknown Author

27GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:20 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

We're taking over!

28GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:17 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Right - to recap for those who might have missed something:

• there is a new stats section that is old
  • we spent too much time on Mez, even though he's a whining wanker
  • Googling is a word (still not sure if it is safe for kids though...)
  • Goggling is not the same as Googling (although there are definite advantages to each)
  • we are an incredibly distractable bunch

Is there any reason why it took two whole pages to cover all that?

29GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:02 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Acrobat wrote:Right - to recap for those who might have missed something:

• there is a new stats section that is old
  • we spent too much time on Mez, even though he's a whining wanker
  • Googling is a word (still not sure if it is safe for kids though...)
  • Goggling is not the same as Googling (although there are definite advantages to each)
  • we are an incredibly distractable bunch

Is there any reason why it took two whole pages to cover all that?

Change a couple words around and you're Goggling all over again!

30GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:36 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

We need to talk to the makers of Ritalin about sponsorship...or free samples.
This ADHD is getting out of hand.

31GM hockey site stats - Page 2 Empty Re: GM hockey site stats Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

:D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum