GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#23: Senators @ Stars: 8:00 PM, Nov 23

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Hard after Hamilton or Faulk (RHD) and Mrazek. I'd be willing to give up Brown + to make it happen

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I'd then go after Merrill from LV

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:That's a bit of a hyperbole. There are 14 teams who have given up 30 or more fewer goals. There are 16 who have given up fewer than 30 more. "Most" is fake news.

It ain't far off, my friend.  And probably will be true in about 12 hours.

Yep. It's kind of silly at this point. Anderson faced over 50 shots. We all knew defense was the weakest spot on the team going into this season...I didn't think it would be this bad. And how are we facing this many shots and blocking next to none as Walter pointed out? Yikes.

As others are saying, we will need to improve our D via trade or free agency in the off-season. There's not much point rushing a move right now unless the deal is right.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Hard after Hamilton or Faulk (RHD) and Mrazek. I'd be willing to give up Brown + to make it happen

I want to blame the defencemen, but it's a team thing, the 5 man unit doesn't know what it's doing. We need to add, but not Hamilton.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We're still leading the league in blocked shots. I just find that individually we don't have any shot blockers. We just give up a lot of shots and don't get out of the way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum