GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heading to Cow Town

+3
wprager
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Heading to Cow Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading to Cow Town Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:28 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:SOLD!!

Jeez! That's fast!!! Did you tell them it was Alfie's house or something?

It took less than 24 hours.  House was up at about 10am, got an offer at 8pm, countered at 9pm, email at 8am the next morning saying they accepted. Signed sealed and delivered.  They just have to waive financing and home inspection conditions by Aug 23rd.

Also made a tidy profit after only owning the home for just over 2 months.

17Heading to Cow Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading to Cow Town Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:SOLD!!

Jeez! That's fast!!! Did you tell them it was Alfie's house or something?

It took less than 24 hours.  House was up at about 10am, got an offer at 8pm, countered at 9pm, email at 8am the next morning saying they accepted. Signed sealed and delivered.  They just have to waive financing and home inspection conditions by Aug 23rd.

Also made a tidy profit after only owning the home for just over 2 months.
Well that's a win if I ever heard of one!

18Heading to Cow Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading to Cow Town Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Best wishes, Clutcher.

19Heading to Cow Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading to Cow Town Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:30 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Congrats. Hopefully you haven't unpacked much, yet:)

20Heading to Cow Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading to Cow Town Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:49 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Congrats. Hopefully you haven't unpacked much, yet:)

There actually are a few boxes that we didn't unpack and we had ordered a bench for the front entrance and extra dining table chairs that we left packed when they arrived. Smile

- Unknown Author

21Heading to Cow Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading to Cow Town Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:55 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks for the congrats and best wishes guys. Nice to see people happy for me and my family!

- Unknown Author

22Heading to Cow Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading to Cow Town Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Another huge bonus is my daughter will get access to programs unheard of, in Ontario, for children with autism

- Unknown Author

23Heading to Cow Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading to Cow Town Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Official moving date is now October 25th. All waivers signed for both sale and purchase.

- Unknown Author

24Heading to Cow Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading to Cow Town Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:53 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Official moving date is now October 25th.  All waivers signed for both sale and purchase.

Don't forget to buy your sens tickets when they go on sale in Calgary!

25Heading to Cow Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading to Cow Town Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:12 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Official moving date is now October 25th.  All waivers signed for both sale and purchase.

Don't forget to buy your sens tickets when they go on sale in Calgary!

GoSensGo!

- Unknown Author

26Heading to Cow Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading to Cow Town Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:37 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I didn't see this thread until just now for some reason.

Wow! Enjoy the change. Western Canada is the most beautiful part of the country. Congrats on everything, and good luck out there!

27Heading to Cow Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading to Cow Town Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:39 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks bud. Pretty crazy right?

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum