GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com?

+7
Flo The Action
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
spader
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com?

Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? - Page 5 Vote_lcap267%Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 67% [ 10 ]
Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? - Page 5 Vote_lcap213%Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 2 ]
Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? - Page 5 Vote_lcap220%Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? - Page 5 Empty Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:58 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cab you add a "Bottom" button to the top now? Smile

62Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? - Page 5 Empty Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:33 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I added a menu bar at the top of the home page that allows you to see notifications, in real time, of threads you are following.

63Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? - Page 5 Empty Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:49 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I don't follow threads. Floods my inbox every time there is a post.

64Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? - Page 5 Empty Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:08 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You can change that in your profile to not email you

- Unknown Author

65Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? - Page 5 Empty Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:27 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Speaking of e-mail notifications, @shabbs is still receiving notifications for the @GMHockey account (since he is the one who created it). If you want to take over that account just log in and update the preferences (including the notification e-mail and maybe the password).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum