GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Maple Leafs @ Senators - 7 PM, Feb 6 2016

+3
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
SensHulk
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Losing streak stops now.  

Although leafs are playing well. Leafs have won both their games in comeback/pesky fashion; sens have lost both games in humiliating fashion

Turris will be a game time decision.  Max McCormick has been sent back down to Bingo.

I expect anderson to start and deliver a strong performance.  

One word for the past 9 seasons under Murray:

GDT: Maple Leafs @ Senators - 7 PM, Feb 6 2016 Tumblr_inline_o1jd1gTYZR1t0o2vd_540

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

And time to switch up the Avvy

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We are probably going to lose.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gonna have to injure some Leaves.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dizzy is injured and McCormick back to Bingo. Turris is not ready I don't think. Expect some callups.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This could be ugly. Or awesome. Who knows?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens have called up Paul and Seinfeld (I assume that was a typo/autocorrect but not sure what that player should be).  We don't actually have a Seinfeld, do we?

Edit: apparently Seinfeld is Dzingel.

Last edited by wprager on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Sens have called up Paul and Seinfeld (I assume that was a typo/autocorrect but not sure what that player should be).  We don't actually have a Seinfeld, do we?

Edit: apparently Seinfeld is Dzingel.

I hate to say it but at least these call ups are making things a bit more exciting. Bet the sens are hoping for something like last year with the right combo of young players trying to earn spots. Sad to say I don't buy it.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tumbleweed

This season is really killing the activity on this site.

I know that there doesn't seem to be any movement coming from management, or optimism that we can win some game and maybe it's too early to gun the engine on the tank bus but wow... It sure is dead around here.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

At least I'm spending more time at the gym.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:At least I'm spending more time at the gym.

I wish i could say the same. seems like school always eats up more of my time. which also means i have little time for cooking, which also leads to Poutine... which leads to more time i should be spending at the gym..... it's a vicious circle.
speaking of!it's Poutine week here in Montreal! guess i know what i'm eating during the game!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

don't worry, I'm here Flo. Let's repeat some magic from the kings game

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:

I wish i could say the same. seems like school always eats up more of my time. which also means i have little time for cooking, which also leads to Poutine... which leads to more time i should be spending at the gym..... it's a vicious circle.
speaking of!it's Poutine week here in Montreal! guess i know what i'm eating during the game!

I just discovered there's a smoke's poutinerie here in LA. Need to make my way there Drool

Sadly, their shawarmas here are quite sub-par

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Nice to see the refs trying to get the leafs back in the game.  PK looking much better, that skate to the face to stone gave me a mild heart attack

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I just discovered there's a smoke's poutinerie here in LA.  Need to make my way there Drool

Sadly, their shawarmas here are quite sub-par
Smokes is pretty decent. They closed the one near school for some reason.
The one I just had was disgusting... Gag

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum