GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell me which countertop you like

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which counter do you like?

Tell me which countertop you like Vote_lcap220%Tell me which countertop you like Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
Tell me which countertop you like Vote_lcap20%Tell me which countertop you like Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Tell me which countertop you like Vote_lcap220%Tell me which countertop you like Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
Tell me which countertop you like Vote_lcap260%Tell me which countertop you like Vote_rcap2 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Tell me which countertop you like Empty Tell me which countertop you like Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As per Tim's request, this is now a poll! Please let me know which counter you like in this album:

https://imgur.com/a/woBbd#2

Tell me which countertop you like IQSWvCp

Tell me which countertop you like TifoiFe

Tell me which countertop you like PZ2Q8WI

2Tell me which countertop you like Empty Re: Tell me which countertop you like Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:25 pm

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie

Who laid that floor?

3Tell me which countertop you like Empty Re: Tell me which countertop you like Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:26 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DirtyDave wrote:Who laid that floor?

Haha, sh!tty MS Paint mockup done by me. Just trying to get the colours in there to see which one I liked.

4Tell me which countertop you like Empty Re: Tell me which countertop you like Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:33 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So, obviously, Hogburglar. My second choice would be #1, as it is the least "industrial" looking. But I have no design/fashion sense at all.

5Tell me which countertop you like Empty Re: Tell me which countertop you like Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:57 pm

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie

Ev wrote:

Haha, sh!tty MS Paint mockup done by me. Just trying to get the colours in there to see which one I liked.

Wood floor or tile?

6Tell me which countertop you like Empty Re: Tell me which countertop you like Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DirtyDave wrote:
Ev wrote:

Wood floor or tile?

Wood. Close to the colour shown, but a little bit darker.

7Tell me which countertop you like Empty Re: Tell me which countertop you like Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:56 pm

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie

I'd go as light as possible. What colour are cupboards?

8Tell me which countertop you like Empty Re: Tell me which countertop you like Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:19 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DirtyDave wrote:I'd go as light as possible. What colour are cupboards?

White with black tile backsplash. My kitchen will look like this: Tell me which countertop you like Y3T5qJW

Those counters look good but they don't have that specific one anymore.

9Tell me which countertop you like Empty Re: Tell me which countertop you like Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I need a new laptop. First, I got the BSOD 4 times in the past 3 weeks, and second, all three samples look identical. And I can't crank up the brightness any more.

10Tell me which countertop you like Empty Re: Tell me which countertop you like Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:32 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lol they're not identical.

11Tell me which countertop you like Empty Re: Tell me which countertop you like Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:34 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Lol they're not identical.

Well you tell that to my 3 year old LCD.

I looked at the link in the original post in the other thread. *there* I can tell a difference. Weird. I don't like 2. Lighter is better. I *think* I prefer 1, slightly.

12Tell me which countertop you like Empty Re: Tell me which countertop you like Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:35 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:Lol they're not identical.

Well you tell that to my 3 year old LCD.

I looked at the link in the original post in the other thread.  *there* I can tell a difference.  Weird.  I don't like 2.  Lighter is better.  I *think* I prefer 1, slightly.

Thanks. I should mention #3 is $1250 cheaper.

13Tell me which countertop you like Empty Re: Tell me which countertop you like Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:10 pm

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie

What is the material of each? With white cupboards you can pretty much go with any counter. I'd skip the black back splash. But that's just me. Is the wood floors already installed?

14Tell me which countertop you like Empty Re: Tell me which countertop you like Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:33 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DirtyDave wrote:What is the material of each? With white cupboards you can pretty much go with any counter. I'd skip the black back splash. But that's just me. Is the wood floors already installed?

Counters are quarts and cabinets are high gloss.

Nothing installed yet, this is a brand new home I am picking the design elements for.

Wood floors are more similar to this http://milanohardwood.com/products/hickory-siena

I was pretty set on everything but the counters as the other options weren't great especially for cabinets and backsplash.

15Tell me which countertop you like Empty Re: Tell me which countertop you like Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:09 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Congrats on the house! #3 is my vote.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum