GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Panthers giving away tickets!!

+2
shabbs
Riprock
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:11 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

To try and help their attendance issues, the Panthers are now giving away pairs of tickets to anyone with a valid Florida drivers license.

Anyone think this team needs to be relocated, very quickly?

Vegas? Winnipeg? Anywhere but there. Ballsilie should strike while he can.

2Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:25 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Winnipeg baby, Winnipeg. Come on home...

3Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:25 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:To try and help their attendance issues, the Panthers are now giving away pairs of tickets to anyone with a valid Florida drivers license.

Are you serious!!??

That's brutal!!

4Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:27 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Sure am, saw it on TSN ticker. See if I can find a link.

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/sports/story.html?id=875fe41c-c0d2-46cf-a819-ac004366ea32

5Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:32 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

The most shocking part of that read was that the Sens have to cut tickets 50%.

Maybe this is an indication that ticket prices are getting up there... I know I usually don't pony up for regular season games.

6Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:34 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I don't think it is a matter of having to cut the ticket prices. The Sens have been known to release discounted tickets for certain games. I remember being able to get tickets a day or so before some games as a student for $17. The Sens still have no problems selling out games though.

7Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:40 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:I don't think it is a matter of having to cut the ticket prices. The Sens have been known to release discounted tickets for certain games. I remember being able to get tickets a day or so before some games as a student for $17. The Sens still have no problems selling out games though.

Yeah they always do that for the lesser-known teams... In a way it is right.. Supply and demand...

8Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:40 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:I don't think it is a matter of having to cut the ticket prices. The Sens have been known to release discounted tickets for certain games. I remember being able to get tickets a day or so before some games as a student for $17. The Sens still have no problems selling out games though.

Amen to that!
Even if a portion of the attendance is Habs and Leafs fans! LOL

9Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:45 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, don't get me started on that.... lol

10Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:49 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

oops. Sorry dude.

Believe me, hearing those smug arse-hats chant OLE, OLE OLE OLE in OUR home is sickening, let alone hearing it through the TV...

11Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:03 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:

Amen to that!
Even if a portion of the attendance is Habs and Leafs fans! LOL

The worst is when they wear their jerseys... and their team isn't playing... at all that night... and it's the playoffs and their team was eliminated... or didn't even make it.

leafs suck

12Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:03 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

OMG I know... what's worse is that our fans aren't loud enough to combat it.

And what about last night vs. Boston, when the old timers were being honoured they were chanting "OLE".... poor guys must have been confused and thought they were at a Spanish Football game.

13Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:05 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:To try and help their attendance issues, the Panthers are now giving away pairs of tickets to anyone with a valid Florida drivers license.

I still have hopes for the Kitcherloo Blackberries

14Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:08 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:OMG I know... what's worse is that our fans aren't loud enough to combat it.

And what about last night vs. Boston, when the old timers were being honoured they were chanting "OLE".... poor guys must have been confused and thought they were at a Spanish Football game.

LMAO!! That's a riot!

Surely a bunch of smug fans could come up with some original chant, or even one Quebec based instead of plagiarizing or using what European Football fans have been doing for years?! I mean, c'mon!
Are La Bol Duc's lyrics copyrighted or something!??! What about CĂ©line? I'm sure she'd o.k. using some of her AWESOME lyrics! LOL

15Panthers giving away tickets!! Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:15 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

What about Roch Voisine?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum