GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy Talk

+3
LeCaptain
Ev
spader
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:04 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:my fantasy football team is shaping up! Shady and Jamaal gonna wreck the league.

Gonna get some cold cuts today!

I have Emmanuel Sanders and Antonio Gates, and started both. My week is off to a good start.

17Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:50 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

nice.

The Leaf-Sens game really screwed me in both my leagues.

18Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:57 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:nice.

Your hockey pools are weekly matchups? Both the hockey pools I'm in now are like that too. I find it's kind of bogus, since sometimes your best players might only get 2 games while others get 4. The format should likely be two week matchups instead of just one week to balance it out a bit.

I'm do for some good luck in my football pool...I'm 1-6!!!!!

19Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:20 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:nice.

Your hockey pools are weekly matchups?  Both the hockey pools I'm in now are like that too.  I find it's kind of bogus, since sometimes your best players might only get 2 games while others get 4.  The format should likely be two week matchups instead of just one week to balance it out a bit.

I'm do for some good luck in my football pool...I'm 1-6!!!!!

Yeah I only ever play weekly H2H - but you don't just get a win or a loss, you get points for category wins.

Luck is involved sometimes but that is the whole point. If your team is great then you will do well in any format.

20Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:28 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:Pascal Leclaire is currently owned in 0.1% of ESPN leagues. That means people have actually picked him up. Unreal.

I've been in leagues where the commish isn't participating as a GM with a team... so they would draft a spoof roster, full of guys with awesome names and washed up players. Probably explains it.

21Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:40 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Andersen was the best draft pick of all time. Fact.

22Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:25 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Andersen was the best draft pick of all time.  Fact.

2nd. Just after Darcy Kuemper.

23Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:29 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Does Kuemper have the wins Andersen has... I know he won't at the end of the season.

24Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:31 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Andersen will regress eventually lol

I saved goalies until the end and got Howard, Anderson, Halak, and Elliott. I feel pretty good about them.

25Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:41 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Does Kuemper have the wins Andersen has... I know he won't at the end of the season.

No because he's played 2 less games lol. but he does have 1 more shutout and a better SV%, so he wins 2 out of 3 goalie categories right now. In my pool anyway.

26Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:47 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Andersen will regress eventually lol

I saved goalies until the end and got Howard, Anderson, Halak, and Elliott. I feel pretty good about them.

I have Andersen and Anderson so I am pretty happy.

Also Andersen is playing on the best team in the NHL... makes a major difference. He's well on his way to being an all-star by mid season.

27Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:48 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:Andersen will regress eventually lol

I have Andersen and Anderson so I am pretty happy.

Also Andersen is playing on the best team in the NHL... makes a major difference.  He's well on his way to being an all-star by mid season.

at the moment.

He's 6-0 right now. Not gonna last dude!

Plus, they will get Jon Gibson in there at some point.

28Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:09 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

the undefeated record won't but Anahiem was the best team coming into this season... Gibson isn't going to get a ton of time there with Andersen playing the way he is. Gibson is going to be a solid goalie but Anderson is the real deal too.

29Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:21 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:the undefeated record won't but Anahiem was the best team coming into this season... Gibson isn't going to get a ton of time there with Andersen playing the way he is.  Gibson is going to be a solid goalie but Anderson is the real deal too.

Oh really now?

30Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:47 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I believed they were for sure... that team is ready to win a cup. If not the best for sure the best in their division.

31Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:42 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If Damien Brunner is available in your pool, think about picking him up. Point per game since he returned. We'll see him vs our Senatores tonight.

32Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:01 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Scott Darling isn't available on ESPN fantasy. I need saves and figured I could pick him up. They have freaking David Aebischer and Jason Bacashihua available, but not today's starter, who is Chicago's third string goalie.

33Fantasy Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Talk Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:28 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:Scott Darling isn't available on ESPN fantasy. I need saves and figured I could pick him up. They have freaking David Aebischer and Jason Bacashihua available, but not today's starter, who is Chicago's third string goalie.

I picked him up in my Yahoo pool that's incredibly deep. I can keep him on my minor-league roster until he's play 82 games.

On another note, Nikita Kucherov got me a hat trick last night, and Tyler Johnson had 4 assists for me as well. Good game for the Bolts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum