GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's Riprock?

+6
SensHulk
wprager
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

16Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:03 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

We accept donations.

17Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:04 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Who will be providing me with my supply of Fanta and Cheetos?
Sorry, we burned up the budget with the Shabbs search.  You can get a Mr. Noodles ramen pack...your choice of flavour...Oriental or Spicy Beef.  Just one though, so ration it out carefully.
Easy, Rockefeller.

Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Indomi10

MEAT BALL FLAVOR!!!!!!!!!

18Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sources indicate Riprock may be nearing a return. #RiprockWatch

19Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:10 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Thcajs11

I start bottling tonight!!
Get some pointers from Marshy. He's been drinking that since The Gene took away his livelihood and dignity.

20Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:15 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

To sweeten the pot, SSF and NEELY have both offered to personally apologize to Dash. He should be back within the week.

21Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:16 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anyone else ever bothered by the ads at the top of the page?? I know that sometimes they are fed by cookies, but the current "Get out of debt" and "Hairloss?" ones are hitting too close to home!!!!

Anyway, I forwarded the debt link to The Euge.

22Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Anyone else ever bothered by the ads at the top of the page??  I know that sometimes they are fed by cookies, but the current "Get out of debt" and "Hairloss?" ones are hitting too close to home!!!!

How does this relate to the Riprock Watch???? Ahhhhh! 

- Unknown Author

23Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:34 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:To sweeten the pot, SSF and NEELY have both offered to personally apologize to Dash.  He should be back within the week.
Is apologize french for make fun of someone nonstop? If so I will apologize to him and the Oilers, lol.

24Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:31 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Anyone else ever bothered by the ads at the top of the page??  I know that sometimes they are fed by cookies, but the current "Get out of debt" and "Hairloss?" ones are hitting too close to home!!!!

Speaking of the Riprock Watch, what's the latest on the Riprock Watch?

25Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:54 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:To sweeten the pot, SSF and NEELY have both offered to personally apologize to Dash.  He should be back within the week.
Is apologize french for make fun of someone nonstop?  If so I will apologize to him and the Oilers, lol.
Hey now, be nice. Otherwise he's going to challenge you to another fight.

26Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:22 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Probably sign me a song with that guitar of his... in that weird pick he posted of himself. I thought to myself "that's a virgin".

27Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:30 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That's not nice man.

28Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:34 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Probably sign me a song with that guitar of his... in that weird pick he posted of himself.  I thought to myself "that's a virgin".
It's not funny but I'm laughing. I remember you saying something that included the words "that face of yours." And how when I read those words I laughed my Donkey off and thought "Oh no he di'int."

29Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:48 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Speaking of the Riprock Watch, what's the latest on the Riprock Watch?
Day two and I'm already out of my meatball flavour pouches.

- Unknown Author

30Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:52 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:That's not nice man.
Thanks Smile

31Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:52 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
NEELY wrote:Probably sign me a song with that guitar of his... in that weird pick he posted of himself.  I thought to myself "that's a virgin".
It's not funny but I'm laughing. I remember you saying something that included the words "that face of yours." And how when I read those words I laughed my Donkey off and thought "Oh no he di'int."
Shouldn't be posting pics of yourself especially when you're ugly. That's just fact.

32Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:56 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Shouldn't be posting pics of yourself especially when you're ugly.  That's just fact.
Is that why you haven't posted pics of yourself?

33Where's Riprock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:56 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Shouldn't be posting pics of yourself especially when you're ugly.  That's just fact.
Is that why you haven't posted pics of yourself?
Naughty 

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum