GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think of this layout?

3 posters

Do you like the new layout?

What do you think of this layout? Vote_lcap290%What do you think of this layout? Vote_rcap2 90% [ 9 ]
What do you think of this layout? Vote_lcap210%What do you think of this layout? Vote_rcap2 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you think of this layout? Empty What do you think of this layout? Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:04 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey all,

What do you think of this layout? Let me know, vote on the poll. I'm not sold on it but I want to know how you all feel.

It was an overwhelming 9 to 1 for keeping the new layout so it's staying. I've closed the poll.

Last edited by Cap'n' Clutch on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

2What do you think of this layout? Empty Re: What do you think of this layout? Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:10 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Hey all,

What do you think of this layout? Let me know, vote on the poll. I'm not sold on it but I want to know how you all feel.

Every time I refresh something new happens. All of a sudden there's all this extra space. I don't know what to do but to keep typing :lol: .

In other words, I like it.

3What do you think of this layout? Empty Re: What do you think of this layout? Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:13 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:

Every time I refresh something new happens. All of a sudden there's all this extra space. I don't know what to do but to keep typing :lol: .

In other words, I like it.

Then vote yes in the poll because it's you guys voting that will make me decide what to do.

- Unknown Author

4What do you think of this layout? Empty Re: What do you think of this layout? Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:21 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I like it, I can see what you mean now by the font being big. If you can figure out how to make it a little smaller, it might be better, but if it's too hard to do, I'm sure it'll work out okay, we will all get used to it...everything else looks amazing though, I would just add more Sens colors, even though it's not necessarily a Sens site...the red, black and gold are so catchy and bold!

5What do you think of this layout? Empty Re: What do you think of this layout? Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:41 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:

I like it, I can see what you mean now by the font being big. If you can figure out how to make it a little smaller, it might be better, but if it's too hard to do, I'm sure it'll work out okay, we will all get used to it...everything else looks amazing though, I would just add more Sens colors, even though it's not necessarily a Sens site...the red, black and gold are so catchy and bold!

Well, SensGirl11, when you get to be my age, you might change your mind. Crying

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum