GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tassimo storage device

+3
tim1_2
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Tassimo storage device Empty Tassimo storage device Tue May 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Anyone know of a good one? I've seen plenty that only hold 4 or 5 varieties but, I want one that holds 8 to 10 varieties and I don't want to have to spend $60 just to get it by buying two carousels.

Also don't like the look of having two carousels.

- Unknown Author

2Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 7:27 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The "Dollarama" approach: http://orgjunkie.com/2011/01/organizing-your-tassimo-coffee.html

Tassimo storage device Tassimo-basket-3

3Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 7:35 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The TASS0002 12-drawer storage unit.

(second from the left)
Tassimo storage device Family-tsm

It's in this catalog: http://www.newcocoffee.com/pdf/2013Catalog.pdf, but I don't know if they sell to end-customers.

4Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 7:56 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah I saw that online but I couldn't figure out how to order it or, like you said, if they sell to anyone other than businesses.

- Unknown Author

5Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 7:57 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:The "Dollarama" approach: http://orgjunkie.com/2011/01/organizing-your-tassimo-coffee.html

Tassimo storage device Tassimo-basket-3

I might go with a modification of this approach.

- Unknown Author

6Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 8:19 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Yeah I saw that online but I couldn't figure out how to order it or, like you said, if they sell to anyone other than businesses.

I found a place where you could order it, but only as part of a set with an office-grade machine. Total cost was close to 1,400 Pounds (that's over $2K).

7Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 9:05 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:The "Dollarama" approach: http://orgjunkie.com/2011/01/organizing-your-tassimo-coffee.html

Leave it to Prags to bring up the "Dollarama" approach.

8Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 9:07 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Walmart FTW.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/nifty-t-disc-drawer/10078443

Tassimo storage device 1031302_Large_1

Load it up with all your varieties.

And put it under your coffee machine...

Tassimo storage device 1031302_Large_2

9Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 9:36 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Clutch specifically said he's seen the 3-4 variety holders, and wants one that will hold a bunch more. Mixing them up in a pullout drawer is an option, but not the best one.

10Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 9:45 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Clutch specifically said he's seen the 3-4 variety holders, and wants one that will hold a bunch more. Mixing them up in a pullout drawer is an option, but not the best one.
Stack multiple ones on top of each other. 3, 6, 9, 12...

Huzzah!

We have that rotating tower one and mix up different ones in each column...

Tassimo storage device 437064d8-b216-45fc-9cde-7c2c6a41cee6_LC71988

11Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 9:50 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Walmart FTW.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/nifty-t-disc-drawer/10078443

Tassimo storage device 1031302_Large_1

Load it up with all your varieties.

And put it under your coffee machine...

Tassimo storage device 1031302_Large_2

This manufacturer sells at Sears too. We're having a hell of a time just finding these (and the rack) in stock.

12Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 10:01 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:We have that rotating tower one and mix up different ones in each column...

You CRAZY MAN!

13Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 10:02 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:We have that rotating tower one and mix up different ones in each column...

You CRAZY MAN!
Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Meh. A compromise on counter space. Wink

14Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 22, 2013 12:35 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:

This manufacturer sells at Sears too. We're having a hell of a time just finding these (and the rack) in stock.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

15Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Thu May 23, 2013 11:50 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Clutch specifically said he's seen the 3-4 variety holders, and wants one that will hold a bunch more. Mixing them up in a pullout drawer is an option, but not the best one.
Stack multiple ones on top of each other. 3, 6, 9, 12...

Huzzah!

We have that rotating tower one and mix up different ones in each column...

Tassimo storage device 437064d8-b216-45fc-9cde-7c2c6a41cee6_LC71988

Not interested in spending over $100 just to fit 9 varieties.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum