GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sears is AWFUL

+4
wprager
spader
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Tue May 21, 2013 12:31 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

You mean, after all that, they got $20 more out of you *plus* the interest for 4 months on the initial $1800?

Yeah, you should write a letter of complaint to yourself.

17Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Tue May 21, 2013 12:37 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:You mean, after all that, they got $20 more out of you *plus* the interest for 4 months on the initial $1800?

Yeah, you should write a letter of complaint to yourself.

It's a little different but yah I should.

18Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Tue May 21, 2013 2:12 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Only joking, of course. But, yeah, you probably ran into "Michelle" on a really bad day. As for delivery, I'm pretty sure they sub-contract that part.

The part about the supervisor not calling back is all on them. I've had that same issue with them, quite a while back.

19Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Tue May 21, 2013 2:14 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:Only joking, of course. But, yeah, you probably ran into "Michelle" on a really bad day. As for delivery, I'm pretty sure they sub-contract that part.

The part about the supervisor not calling back is all on them. I've had that same issue with them, quite a while back.

Not my issue if it was a bad day or not, lol. "there's worse things in life" was where I just about lost it.

20Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Tue May 21, 2013 2:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I get it, I really do. But you know how sometimes you're driving 115 in the left lane on the 417 and some a**hole is on your bumper trying to go faster. Well, one day I had to rush to the hospital under very difficult circumstances and I was that a**hole that day. You never know people's motivation.

21Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Tue May 21, 2013 2:23 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

If you're only doing 115, get outta that lane brah.

22Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Tue May 21, 2013 2:25 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I probably wouldn't have been so mad if we didn't have to go across the city to get someones attention and the fact that the first thing she did was say "you can shop somewhere else" shows she didn't give a damn. Bad day or not, she had a job to do...

I honestly left shocked. Either way, Sears is a business that's slowly dying and it's really no surprise.

And if you are going 115 in the left lane on the 401 get the F out of the way.

23Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Tue May 21, 2013 2:25 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:If you're only doing 115, get outta that lane brah.

Ha. Seriously. That explains why people are riding your a$$. Laugh1

24Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Tue May 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sears probably does this on purpose and strategically placed Corbeil right next to it so the mad customers go there to shop, making Sears higher profits.

GENIUS

25Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Tue May 21, 2013 9:04 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ev wrote:Sears probably does this on purpose and strategically placed Corbeil right next to it so the mad customers go there to shop, making Sears higher profits.

GENIUS
Brilliant.

26Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Tue May 21, 2013 10:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

"Brah"? What the hell is a "brah"? Is it pronounced any differently by appending the silent 'h'?

Also 115 within the city limits is perfectly acceptable. And picked rather arbitrarily, I might add. Just think "fast enough" and apply whatever number works for you.

27Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Tue May 21, 2013 10:38 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:

"Brah"? What the hell is a "brah"? Is it pronounced any differently by appending the silent 'h'?

Also 115 within the city limits is perfectly acceptable. And picked rather arbitrarily, I might add. Just think "fast enough" and apply whatever number works for you.

What you talking about bru?

28Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Tue May 21, 2013 11:07 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I only shop at Sears in Messena. They're great. And cheap too.

29Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Wed May 22, 2013 7:25 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
wprager wrote:

What you talking about bru?

"Bru"? Facepalm Dammit! Coffee! DOH! Gag Uhoh! Boxing Grumbling Uck Sneaky Confused! Voodoo Tongue BertFacepalm UhHuh :spaz: Leftie

30Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Wed May 22, 2013 9:23 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Sears probably does this on purpose and strategically placed Corbeil right next to it so the mad customers go there to shop, making Sears higher profits.

GENIUS

It's like having the Best Buys right next to the Future Shops.

31Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Wed May 22, 2013 9:27 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:

GENIUS

It's like having the Best Buys right next to the Future Shops.

At least I knew that...

32Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Wed May 29, 2013 8:20 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

They offered us a 50 dollar gift card, lol. Big fat NO THANKS to that.

33Sears is AWFUL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sears is AWFUL Wed May 29, 2013 8:37 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You declined a free $50 gift card?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum