GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rob Ford...

+9
SensHulk
Flo The Action
spader
wprager
tim1_2
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

91Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:40 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Deadspin ‏@Deadspin 1h
VIDEO: Rob Ford denies "eating Front Bum" in live televised press conference; "I've got more than enough to eat at home" http://deadsp.in/aaJw2NT

92Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:44 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Deadspin ‏@Deadspin 1h
VIDEO: Rob Ford denies "eating Front Bum" in live televised press conference; "I've got more than enough to eat at home" http://deadsp.in/aaJw2NT
He may have been in a drunken stupor when making that comment.

93Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:04 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is a fantastic quote and shows me that Mayor Ford certainly is quick-witted and intelligent enough to run the City of Toronto.

94Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:25 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Total gong show. This is a new low every single day.

Next presser: "Yes, I have eaten pussy. No, I am not addicted to pussy."

95Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Total gong show. This is a new low every single day.

Next presser: "Yes, I have eaten Front Bum. No, I am not addicted to Front Bum."
I find his Argos jersey more disturbing and tacky with that "Mayor Ford" on his back. Unsettling.

96Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:34 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
He may have been in a drunken stupor when making that comment.
You know that part in-between the songs in "Dark Side of the Moon" where they have the voice-over snippets, one of them was "I dunno, I was really drunk at the time." I know it would be blasphemy, but dub in Ford's "drunken stupor".

97Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:31 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Rob Ford needs his own reality show where he's followed around 24/7. It would be the highest rated show in Canadian history, other than the Royal Canadian Air Farce.

98Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:33 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

He's gonna drop the c-word in a scrum soon... I can feel it... c'mon Rob... do it...

99Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:50 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:He's gonna drop the c-word in a scrum soon... I can feel it... c'mon Rob... do it...
He did drop a p-word already.

Leaders in Toronto’s ethnic communities are shaking their heads at some of the new allegations against Mayor Rob Ford, including his use of racial slurs, such as calling a taxi driver a “Paki,” and avoiding attendance at ethnic media events.

http://www.thestar.com/news/investigations/2013/11/15/rob_fords_racial_comments_upset_ethnic_leaders.html

100Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:54 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Why was he voted in exactly? He's not even a good speaker and doesn't have charisma.

101Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:20 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Why was he voted in exactly? He's not even a good speaker and doesn't have charisma.
You just described 98% of Torontonians.

102Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If this all happened in 2003, Mike Bullard would still be on the tube.

103Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:37 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Why was he voted in exactly? He's not even a good speaker and doesn't have charisma.
He had the right message at the right time. His "stop the gravy train" slogan speaks to voters. Of course, he should have been saying "start the crack/pot/hookers & blow/Iceberg vodka/poutine train." That would have been more honest.

104Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:47 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:Of course, he should have been saying "start the crack/pot/hookers & blow/Iceberg vodka/poutine train." That would have been more honest.
Doesn't that sound like an awesome train to be on? I'd buy a ticket.

105Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:58 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

He's identifiable to the Ford Nation people, blue collar and full of faults... but he is delivering on his campaign promise of stopping the gravy train...

Needless to say, he failed to mention that he's also a booze abusing, crack-addicted whore lover who talks like a trucker in front of cameras and keeps his criminal friends close...

No doubt he'll get re-elected in 2014.

Book it.

106Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:44 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/11/18/rob-ford-mocks-councillor-by-miming-driving-drunk-at-council-debate/

Mayor Ford is at it again!

107Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:14 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Total. Cussing. Chaos.

This can't continue... can it?

Tune in tonight for FORD NATION TV on SunTV. Yes, it's happening folks.

PVR it for sure. It's gonna be gold.

108Rob Ford... - Page 7 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:25 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

People have the opportunity to vote him out in the next election. What if Ford is re-elected and it's very possible he will? What then. Will they strip him of his democratically elected rights again or at least try?

The people opposing Ford at this point are just as bad as Ford himself because they continue to prop up the gong show in Toronto. When is someone going to say "he's not going anywhere, lets get down to work".?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum