GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: New Jersey Devils @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Mar. 25th, 2013

+12
rooneypoo
PTFlea
NEELY
Flo The Action
Hobiesens
Hoags
LeCaptain
wprager
Ev
spader
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Devils pay a visit to SBP on Monday night having won two in a row and Brodeur even scoring a goal in one of those games. Sens are coming off a crazy win over TBay that saw them take a huge lead, put it on cruise control and nearly let things get out of control. Can't afford to lose focus like that again. Sens need to keep their eyes on the prize... the reinforcements are coming back soon...kids have done an amazing job so far. My guess is Lehner gets the start again. I think it's his ball to run with for now.

GO SENS GO!!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SOLD!!!

We got Boucher fired now let's end Fraudeur's career!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Make. It. So.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:The Devils pay a visit to SBP on Monday night having won two in a row and Brodeur even scoring a goal in one of those games. Sens are coming off a crazy win over TBay that saw them take a huge lead, put it on cruise control and nearly let things get out of control. Can't afford to lose focus like that again. Sens need to keep their eyes on the prize... the reinforcements are coming back soon...kids have done an amazing job so far. My guess is Lehner gets the start again. I think it's his ball to run with for now.

GO SENS GO!!!

Absolutely. They also probably want to protect Bish from injury so that they can move him.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bishop is starting.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:The Devils pay a visit to SBP on Monday night having won two in a row and Brodeur even scoring a goal in one of those games. Sens are coming off a crazy win over TBay that saw them take a huge lead, put it on cruise control and nearly let things get out of control. Can't afford to lose focus like that again. Sens need to keep their eyes on the prize... the reinforcements are coming back soon...kids have done an amazing job so far. My guess is Lehner gets the start again. I think it's his ball to run with for now.

GO SENS GO!!!

Absolutely. They also probably want to protect Bish from injury so that they can move him.

Funny. If Bishop let in three goals in the 3rd a lot of guys would be $hitting all over him right now. Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Bishop is starting.

Yeah, that was announced this morning after their 17-minute practice.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, the Devils will be without Kovalchuk, who was sacrificed in a pagan ritual so that Martin Brodeur could get win #666. Either that or he hurt his shoulder crashing into the end-boards, and is out 2-4 weeks.

Sestito is also out.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ah. Forget what I said, then. Facepalm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:

GO SENS GO!!!

Funny. If Bishop let in three goals in the 3rd a lot of guys would be $hitting all over him right now. Laugh1
I think the difference was that the entire team took the 3rd off...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:

Ah. Forget what I said, then. Facepalm
Heh. Interesting. That was actually known before I started this thread... gettin' sloppy in my old age...

"Coach MacLean announced that Ben Bishop will start tomorrow vs. New Jersey"

https://twitter.com/NHL_Sens/status/315875424213286912

Maybe a deal is close... PMac works in mysterious ways...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:

GO SENS GO!!!

You can't blame Lehner for at least two of those 3 goals. Hell, all three.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:

GO SENS GO!!!

You can't blame Lehner for at least two of those 3 goals. Hell, all three.

For sure. I doubt anyone would be making the same excuses for Bishop, though.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME DAY! GO SENS GO!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So what's on ice today? How about: Maple. Syrup. On. Ice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum