GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone have an HFBoards account they don't use?

+4
The Silfer Server
spader
shabbs
Ev
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big Ev wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Big Ev wrote:haha I've done that at school and with my phone's 3G network.
There you go. Done. Now get at 'er.

those are flagged too.
Wow. You've been a busy boy eh?

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
shabbs wrote:

those are flagged too.
Wow. You've been a busy boy eh?

I literally posted there for a week and got banned for nothing. I called out some complete toolbags. Way too Nazi over there.

captainbruin

Prospect
Prospect

There is a program called ip hider. that you could use to change your ip. If you google search it you can get a free trial - i think is good for 15 days. But you could find a torrent to get the full version. I used it several times and it works for other things. example i'm from Canada and used so i could grab an ip from the US to watch hockey games on yahoo. Try it out! Hope it works for ya.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to GMH, by the way. I take it you are a Bruins fan. There is a topic, somewhere, for newbies to introduce themselves.

Here it is:
http://www.gmhockey.com/t3897-who-are-you

Or you can start your own.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
shabbs wrote:

those are flagged too.

Maybe it's just my forum Co-owner point of view but maybe just maybe if they've banned your IP addresses then you probably shouldn't be trying to find ways to sneak back in and even if you do then you'll likely write something that will get you banned again in short order anyway.

Why waste your time over there when you can stay here and be on the site with "THE MOST INTELLIGENT HOCKEY DISCUSSIONS ON THE WEB" right?

Dancing

- Unknown Author

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
shabbs wrote:

those are flagged too.

Maybe it's just my forum Co-owner point of view but maybe just maybe if they've banned your IP addresses then you probably shouldn't be trying to find ways to sneak back in and even if you do then you'll likely write something that will get you banned again in short order anyway.

Why waste your time over there when you can stay here and be on the site with "THE MOST INTELLIGENT HOCKEY DISCUSSIONS ON THE WEB" right?

Dancing

Haha, I was just going to make an account to ask a question. But I no longer need to ask it, so I'm not trying to get on HF anymore.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

HF Boards, Hockeybuzz, the Internet, etc...it's all just an exercise in frustration if you're trying to have a sensible conversation.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
shabbs wrote:

those are flagged too.

Dancing

Haha, I was just going to make an account to ask a question. But I no longer need to ask it, so I'm not trying to get on HF anymore.

What did you decide? You gonna work on a new site?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
shabbs wrote:

those are flagged too.

Dancing

What did you decide? You gonna work on a new site?

Not right now. Don't have the time. Maybe in January when I only have 3 classes left to finish my degree.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum