GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about?

+14
Flo The Action
spader
sandysensfan
shabbs
tim1_2
NEELY
Ev
sens4win
dennycrane
Cap'n Clutch
Hoags
Riprock
wprager
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about?

POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_lcap250%POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_rcap2 50% [ 12 ]
POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_lcap217%POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_rcap2 17% [ 4 ]
POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_lcap20%POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_lcap20%POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_lcap217%POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_rcap2 17% [ 4 ]
POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_lcap28%POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_rcap2 8% [ 2 ]
POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_lcap24%POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_lcap24%POLL: Which Senators prospect are you most excited about? Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

...and why if you wish.

Inspired by the Citizen's question:
http://www.senatorsextra.com/main/poll-which-senators-prospect-are-you-most-excited-about

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Easy. Silfverberg. He's a top-six forward and we're 2 (soon to be 3) short. Last year I was equally excited about Filatov and Zibanejad for the same reason. Zibanejad started off slowly and, basically, does not appear any further ahead than last year, which means Bingo. I'll get excited about him in March if he's lighting it up down there. Hard to get excited about Lehner when we have Anderson/Bishop for the time being. I don't think any of the others are as close to being impact players yet. Stone, perhaps.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

See, I feel the same way as Prags, but when I voiced my concern about Zibanejad, Evan shot it down quite confidently that Zibnejad will be on the Senators team next year, and in no way is he in Bingo.

Silfverberg is more rounded, matured and poised.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Silfverberg of course, for all he's done this past year how can you not be excited.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm most excited about Stone considering where he was drafted and how he's grown. Also how he did in his one game in the playoffs has him as my top guy.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Lehner, as he is the only prospect I think could have a significant impact in the NHL next year. Silfverberg will likely be effective in a year or two. Same goes for Zibenajed and Stone.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm still the most pumped for Lehner. I think he might take a little more time than we thought, but in the end I think he'll be worth it. Can't stress enough what a Championship in the pros means.

I'll go with Lehner, followed by Silfverberg, followed by Zibanejad, followed by Stone.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Lehner won't even be in the NHL next year (he'll get the same amount of NHL action as this year at most).

Still worth getting excited about but he's still got a ways to go.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

#Silfverberg #hellofawristshot

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Unbelievable. What have you done for me lately.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'm excited by a bunch of them, so I ain't even mad by the way

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Lehner for sure. I think he's going to have the best career out of everyone. Noesen is a close second.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I went with Silf if only because Lehner will see most of his time in the AHL this coming season. I expect Silf to be on the roster come the first game.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Amazing the Sens can have this pole and there not be an answer people can really rip on. I can literally make a case for every single player there.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I like stripper pole's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum