GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All things Baseball

+12
dennycrane
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
spader
shabbs
garblar
SensHulk
sens4win
Ev
tim1_2
NEELY
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

31All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:38 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nat were up 6-0 at one point... and were 1 out away and up by 2 in the 9th to win the game... but collapsed... Cards scored 4 in the 9th and won 9-7. Wow.

32All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:25 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

The cardinals are just unreal man....going back to last season. Never quit attitude

33All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:58 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I miss the Expos, but I'm glad I didn't follow the Nationals when the skipped town.

34All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What a comeback for the Cards, wow...

35All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:48 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Watch them win back to back titles...

36All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:51 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Baseball playoffs are awesome this year, and helping fill the hockey void. It's awesome watching the Yankees crumble.

37All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:30 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Baseball playoffs are awesome this year, and helping fill the hockey void. It's awesome watching the Yankees crumble.

As awesome as it is to watch them crumble, I feel bad for ichiro. Also, I'm starting to hate the cardinals more than the yankees...how the Diddle do they keep finding a way to win all the bloody time??? Interesting to look back at all that had to go right for them to make it this far (6-0 comebacks, infield fly-rule somewhere in the outfield, etc)

38All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would feel base for Ichiro, but then I see he still hasn't learned English in the 12 years or whatever he's been playing baseball in America. Lack of effort.

39All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:I would feel base for Ichiro, but then I see he still hasn't learned English in the 12 years or whatever he's been playing baseball in America. Lack of effort.

How many for you? Sarcasm

40All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:30 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

A-Rod out tonight... guess that means he can flirt with the girls in the crowd some more...

41All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, they wouldn't use him at all. He didn't even get up. Bad times in Yankee land.

42All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:53 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's hope for a Yankee sweep. Heh heh.

43All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:19 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They're already talking about shipping him out - but where? Surely the Florida Marlins who average 10 people per game can't afford a 30 million dollar player like that.

44All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:48 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The A-Rod to the Marlins rumours are the news of the day for sure... we'll see...

45All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:39 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I would think the women are prettier in Miami....so I like this for A-rod

46All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I just don't see how the Marlins can take on his salary. As near to impossible as you can get.

47All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:22 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:I just don't see how the Marlins can take on his salary. As near to impossible as you can get.

I think you'll see Yankees cover alot of the salary

48All things Baseball - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Baseball Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I just don't see how the Marlins can take on his salary. As near to impossible as you can get.

I think you'll see Yankees cover alot of the salary

Can they do that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum