GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

A place to vent

+21
DirtyDave
Cap'n Clutch
spader
rooneypoo
The Silfer Server
NEELY
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
SensHulk
shabbs
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
SensGirl11
Da lil Guy
SeawaySensFan
Ev
wprager
Riprock
tim1_2
PTFlea
22_4_ever
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

271A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:47 pm

xzel

Prospect
Prospect

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:That's really messed up tax on discounted phones.  Also, the Flames stink.

Flames just beat the Hawks

Good observation.  The Hawks have now lost 4 straight and have 4 wins out of 13 games so far in January...they are sliding.

Against Raantana or w/e his name is. Flames have won 3 in a row via OT/SO though. Can't seem to stop goals as soon as they score one in.  Facepalm 

And I would wear those boots myself if they weren't useless in California. Aw California. When it hits below 70, everyone brings out 3 layers of North Face jackets and UGG boots  Laughing3 

272A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:21 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I hate Norway. And the Netherlands are close to pissing me off, as well.

273A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:44 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I hate Norway.  And the Netherlands are close to pissing me off, as well.  

274A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hear, hear!

275A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I hate Norway.  And the Netherlands are close to pissing me off, as well.  

Hey now! I'm half dutch.

- Unknown Author

276A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Hey now!  I'm half dutch.

Don't worry. Germany and Switzerland top my list now.

277A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:27 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

this is a place to vent right? goddamnit valentines day and your GF PMSing JUST DOESN'T MIX!!!! Diddle!

278A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:05 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:this is a place to vent right? goddamnit valentines day and your GF PMSing  JUST DOESN'T MIX!!!! Diddle!

Seems like a typical V-Day to me, brah.

279A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:06 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:this is a place to vent right? goddamnit valentines day and your GF PMSing  JUST DOESN'T MIX!!!! Diddle!

yes except that when my broke student Donkey pays 150$ on dinner i'd like to at least have a fond memory of it. urrgghhhh
 Facepalm 

280A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:30 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

yes except that when my broke student Donkey pays 150$ on dinner i'd like to at least have a fond memory of it. urrgghhhh
 Facepalm 

This is why god invented BJs.

281A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:59 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

You're thinking V-gina Day old friend. Sarcasm 

- Unknown Author

282A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:09 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Facepalm 

After dropping that kind of scratch it wouldn't be unreasonable to say "you owe me..." Usually works too. Try it.

283A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:00 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This thread is headed in a strange direction.

284A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:39 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Facepalm 

After dropping that kind of scratch it wouldn't be unreasonable to say "you owe me..." Usually works too. Try it.
oh man! the kind of trouble that would get me in.... i can't even imagine! Sarcasm 

285A place to vent - Page 19 Empty Re: A place to vent Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You could get in trouble just for posting here. might want to cover your take and delete a few posts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum