GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome back Alex Auld! (1 year/1 mil)

+3
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome back Alex Auld! (1 year/1 mil) Empty Welcome back Alex Auld! (1 year/1 mil) Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:39 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

A great character guy, will not create any waves in the lockerroom, works hard, will support Anderson. 1 year term is solid.

Good work Murray and welcome back Auld. :KKK:

2Welcome back Alex Auld! (1 year/1 mil) Empty Re: Welcome back Alex Auld! (1 year/1 mil) Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:52 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I second that. Solid signing.

3Welcome back Alex Auld! (1 year/1 mil) Empty Re: Welcome back Alex Auld! (1 year/1 mil) Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:02 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

good signing. Looks like we're going with an all bald goalie lineup. Now Robin knows what he needs to do to crack the starting lineup

4Welcome back Alex Auld! (1 year/1 mil) Empty Re: Welcome back Alex Auld! (1 year/1 mil) Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:08 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I was thrilled when i heard this. He was my first choice for a backup.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:I was thrilled when i heard this. He was my first choice for a backup.

Me too. Great signing, especially considering all the awful signings happening everywhere else.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Welcome back Alex. Nice signing...

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

I called it (and Vokun to Was).

I always liked Auld - he did well on our crap (at the time) team. He'll do better this time around.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum