GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL!

+5
shabbs
Cronie
Riprock
PTFlea
jamvan
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:35 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

2Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

OMG, I almost pooped when he called Markov...'mentally challenged'.

Bahahahashahahahaha.

3Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:15 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Haha... they keep trying to open Pierre's mic and all you hear is "f*ck" every few seconds.

4Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:21 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ah man! What gives?!?!
I click on it and it says "we're sorry, this video is no longer available."

Sad

5Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:22 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

nope, still works for me?

6Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:28 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cronenbergfan wrote:ah man! What gives?!?!
I click on it and it says "we're sorry, this video is no longer available."

Sad
Here's a direct link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYPWCJ_0Km0

Still works for me.

7Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:Haha... they keep trying to open Pierre's mic and all you hear is "f*ck" every few seconds.

Hahhahah. They wonder out loud if it's safe to turn on Pierre's mic and all you hear is the F-word - loud and clear. Hilarious.

8Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:31 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sweet! Thanks Shabbs! Smile

9Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:35 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LOL!! I am SO glad we have him for the next 3 years!! and hopefully, if he continues to bring this type of game, for another 2-3 yrs more! Smile

10Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:13 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:LOL!! I am SO glad we have him for the next 3 years!! and hopefully, if he continues to bring this type of game, for another 2-3 yrs more! Smile

It is something the sens have never had before...

It just sucks Tucker isn't with the leafs anymore... I would have loved to see Ruutu follow that goof Tucker around all game... LOL

11Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

smash88 wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:LOL!! I am SO glad we have him for the next 3 years!! and hopefully, if he continues to bring this type of game, for another 2-3 yrs more! Smile

It is something the sens have never had before...

It just sucks Tucker isn't with the leafs anymore... I would have loved to see Ruutu follow that goof Tucker around all game... LOL

I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but Hartsburg said he's going to use him in front of the net on the powerplay from time to time. That's cool!

12Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:52 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah well they definitely need someone there... That's the thing that frustrates me the most about our powerplay... They never put anyone in front of the net, they all stay to the outside...

13Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Neil did a good job in the pre-season.

14Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:17 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

smash88 wrote:Yeah well they definitely need someone there... That's the thing that frustrates me the most about our powerplay... They never put anyone in front of the net, they all stay to the outside...

OMG I hear you, I remember on Sunday for one of our powerplays, Spezza was behind the net and ready to dish the perfect pass to....no one! Where are they all??

15Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Empty Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
smash88 wrote:Yeah well they definitely need someone there... That's the thing that frustrates me the most about our powerplay... They never put anyone in front of the net, they all stay to the outside...

OMG I hear you, I remember on Sunday for one of our powerplays, Spezza was behind the net and ready to dish the perfect pass to....no one! Where are they all??

Post 100 for you. cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum