GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - THU. Apr. 7, 2011

+10
Riprock
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
shabbs
SDH89
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
tim1_2
spader
wprager
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lines tonight:

Greening-Spezza-Butler
Michalek-Shannon-Condra
Foligno-Z. Smith-Neil
Winchester-DaCosta-Lessard

Phillips-Lee
Kuba-Bemoit
D. Smith-Hale

Anderson

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Good move not to call back Weircioch. I think he was getting close to his 9 game limit.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:Good move not to call back Weircioch. I think he was getting close to his 9 game limit.
C'rect. He's played 8.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Starting lineup for the Sens tonight against Canadiens at Scotiabank Place: Spezza, Butler, Michalek, Phillips, Lee and Anderson.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

The game is also on CBC.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bass Destruction wrote:The game is also on CBC.
And a CBC stream...

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/Live_Streaming/1248955900/ID=1579281036

With the Habs clinching a playoffs spot and looking to rest guys combined with the fact that Ottawa is too stupid/unwilling to tank means we'll be winning this game.

If we finish 5th last and drop a spot in the draft I am going to lose my Dung.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Couple of screams during the moment of silence for EJ McGuire... I'm going to go ahead and blame Habs fans for that.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

STOMP THOSE SMURFS!!!!!!

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:With the Habs clinching a playoffs spot and looking to rest guys combined with the fact that Ottawa is too stupid/unwilling to tank means we'll be winning this game.

I'm betting your avatar and your face look pretty similar right now.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bass Destruction wrote:
hemlock wrote:With the Habs clinching a playoffs spot and looking to rest guys combined with the fact that Ottawa is too stupid/unwilling to tank means we'll be winning this game.

HA HA!

Diddle Tank Nation.... I want BLOOD!!!!!!

Bass Destruction wrote:

I am fine with moving out of the basement because we signed Anderson, but what we are doing in the last week or so not only accomplishes nothing, it only hurts our draft standing. I'm not saying the players should try, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing guys like Greening and Condra helping Bingo instead. Replace them with guys like Wick or something. Not actively trying with the lineup you've got and not fielding the best possible team are two different things!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Lessard is a Cussing idiot. The guy is a dumb ogre. Does not belong in the NHL and was head hunting cause he is a neanderthal.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Lessard is a Cussing idiot. The guy is a dumb ogre. Does not belong in the NHL and was head hunting cause he is a neanderthal.

Didn't see it, but it's funny that Melnyk said (yesterday) that there aren't any headhunters on the Sens and that he's been clear with BM that things are to stay that way. He denounced goons that make league min and go after top players. I immediately thought of Lessard when he said that.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Lessard went after a guy after the whistle against a team that is not tough. He was frustrated so the next so the next play he charged Pyatt from behind and boarded him.

Sens kill the 5 min PK and game remains tied 1-1.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Lessard is a Cussing idiot. The guy is a dumb ogre. Does not belong in the NHL and was head hunting cause he is a neanderthal.

He thinks he is making a case for himself for next year Laughing3

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

You just knew he was gonna pull something stupid after those exchanges...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

WHAT A Cussing GOAL!!!!

BUTLER OWNED 'EM!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum