GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens vs Bruins - free tickets

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Empty Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:26 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

I have 2 tickets to the Sens vs Bruins game tonight. They are located in section 321
Row A. First person to tell me they want them, gets them. I will meet the person in front of SBP for ticket pick-up.

2Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Empty Re: Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:54 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

The tickets are still available.

3Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Empty Re: Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:30 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Tickets are gone.

4Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Empty Re: Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, can't believe it took an hour.

5Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Empty Re: Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:13 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

They didn't actually get taken by a member here. I gave them to a family friend. I was surprised that no one wanted them.

6Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Empty Re: Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LethalLehner wrote:They didn't actually get taken by a member here. I gave them to a family friend. I was surprised that no one wanted them.

Aren't you at the game? Or did you have to give up *you* tickets?

7Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Empty Re: Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:09 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

I am at the game in the 100 level with the tickets that the Sens gave me for doing their season ticket holder interview. I was trying to give away m 300 level season tickets.

8Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Empty Re: Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LethalLehner wrote:I am at the game in the 100 level with the tickets that the Sens gave me for doing their season ticket holder interview. I was trying to give away m 300 level season tickets.

Ah, you must have one of those new-fangled mobile thingies. Are you trying out the mobile-browsing-optimized GMH?

9Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Empty Re: Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:34 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Nope I go for the classic version on my iPhone. I should probably try the other one out.

10Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Empty Re: Sens vs Bruins - free tickets Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:14 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
LethalLehner wrote:I am at the game in the 100 level with the tickets that the Sens gave me for doing their season ticket holder interview. I was trying to give away m 300 level season tickets.

Ah, you must have one of those new-fangled mobile thingies. Are you trying out the mobile-browsing-optimized GMH?

You can only view as a guest with it at this point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum