GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Howdy

+4
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Howdy Empty Howdy Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:59 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So, my name's Tim, and I'm a member of the Church of Alfie.

One of the main reasons for buying my house where I did was that it is close to SBP.

See you on the forums.

2Howdy Empty Re: Howdy Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome, Tim. Are you in that new Mattamy development?

3Howdy Empty Re: Howdy Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Buying a house because it's close to SBP?

Sounds like a crazy Sens fan to me! Welcome aboard. Ahhhhh!

4Howdy Empty Re: Howdy Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:18 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:So, my name's Tim, and I'm a member of the Church of Alfie.

One of the main reasons for buying my house where I did was that it is close to SBP.

See you on the forums.

Atta boy Tim! Dancing

5Howdy Empty Re: Howdy Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:23 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Are you near a Timmy's too?

That would be cool.

Welcome.

6Howdy Empty Re: Howdy Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:30 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Welcome, Tim. Are you in that new Mattamy development?

Nope, a little further west down Maple Grove, in the older Bryanston Gate community. It's not a "quick" walk, but with a pop or two, piece of cake.

7Howdy Empty Re: Howdy Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Welcome. I just saw you over on HBuzz. Did all my posts and my location of GMHockey.com lure you over or was it pure coincidence?

BTW I too bought where I did since it's a 10 min drive to SBP. It also helps that it's a beautiful 7 acre property with two ponds Smile

- Unknown Author

8Howdy Empty Re: Howdy Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:56 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Welcome. I just saw you over on HBuzz. Did all my posts and my location of GMHockey.com lure you over or was it pure coincidence?

BTW I too bought where I did since it's a 10 min drive to SBP. It also helps that it's a beautiful 7 acre property with two ponds Smile

Every now and then when things start going apepoop in our Nation's Capital, I log on to hockeybuzz and try to show the world there are some Ottawa fans who aren't ready to hang themselves (and everybody else). So I logged on to hbuzz and had a two-year-old PM from you telling me to come here. So I did.

9Howdy Empty Re: Howdy Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Welcome. I just saw you over on HBuzz. Did all my posts and my location of GMHockey.com lure you over or was it pure coincidence?

Every now and then when things start going apepoop in our Nation's Capital, I log on to hockeybuzz and try to show the world there are some Ottawa fans who aren't ready to hang themselves (and everybody else). So I logged on to hbuzz and had a two-year-old PM from you telling me to come here. So I did.

That's awesome. 2 year old PM eh? Nice.

- Unknown Author

10Howdy Empty Re: Howdy Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:01 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:

Gold! TwoThumbsUp!

11Howdy Empty Re: Howdy Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

must admit, i came over because of capt constant advertising of the GMhockey site.

12Howdy Empty Re: Howdy Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

I came over from HB via invite from the Capt and haven't been back since

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum