GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schaefer waived...

+6
shabbs
rooneypoo
smash88
Cronie
PKC
KaBoominator
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Schaefer waived... Empty Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:54 am

KaBoominator

KaBoominator
Prospect
Prospect

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/

bout time...

2Schaefer waived... Empty Re: Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:55 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

lol, poor guy.

3Schaefer waived... Empty Re: Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:58 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LOL! WOW!! I'm just incredibly shocked! He was such a fantastic player!!

4Schaefer waived... Empty Re: Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:01 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:LOL! WOW!! I'm just incredibly shocked! He was such a fantastic player!!

Well he did seem to have a knack for scoring the highlight reel goals though... It's just too bad he'd only get 5 a year! LOL

But man did he have some nice ones!

5Schaefer waived... Empty Re: Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:02 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Hmmm and they say Wheeler is staying with the big club... I really didn't think they would keep him... I thought they were going to give him one more year before they brought him up... Has he been that impressive??

6Schaefer waived... Empty Re: Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:06 am

KaBoominator

KaBoominator
Prospect
Prospect

oh man he deserves to be there. He has looked like an NHL veteran, big bodied with lots of speed. i think you will see a line of Wheeler - Krejci - Kobasew/Kessel. Either way for a third line its gonna be awesome. There will be some more moves today as well...

7Schaefer waived... Empty Re: Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:11 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

KaBoominator wrote:oh man he deserves to be there. He has looked like an NHL veteran, big bodied with lots of speed. i think you will see a line of Wheeler - Krejci - Kobasew/Kessel. Either way for a third line its gonna be awesome. There will be some more moves today as well...

Is there still talk of Manny Fernandez being moved? Or is that just wishful thinking?

8Schaefer waived... Empty Re: Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:11 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

more moves, eh? Do share...

I expect a flurry of activity during these next 24 hours...

9Schaefer waived... Empty Re: Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:13 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

His laziness caught up with him...

10Schaefer waived... Empty Re: Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:14 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

rooneypoo wrote:
KaBoominator wrote:oh man he deserves to be there. He has looked like an NHL veteran, big bodied with lots of speed. i think you will see a line of Wheeler - Krejci - Kobasew/Kessel. Either way for a third line its gonna be awesome. There will be some more moves today as well...

Is there still talk of Manny Fernandez being moved? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Yeah how is that shaping up? Is it going to be Thomas or Fernandez starting?? Either way, one of those guys won't be too happy... Personally I like Thomas better...

11Schaefer waived... Empty Re: Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:32 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I thought I heard that Thomas looked pretty shaky in camp... could be rust or nerves, but it got me thinking, that's for sure.

12Schaefer waived... Empty Re: Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:37 am

KaBoominator

KaBoominator
Prospect
Prospect

lol well this is a funny one...
Hockeyleaks.com has learned that the Bruins have offered a package including Manny Fernandez and PJ axelsson to the Predators in exchange for Radulov and another unnamed player. Stay tuned to Hockeyleaks.com for the latest

But if somehow Fernandez was moved along with Axellson and Alberts to make way for Rask to be perm. backup as well as bringing in a puck moving D-man this team would be sick...

13Schaefer waived... Empty Re: Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:43 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We'll take Axelsson for a mid-round pick if you wish.

14Schaefer waived... Empty Re: Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:46 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

exactly! and Kaboom, you're absolutely right: if that scenario played out, Boston would be really f**kin' scary!

15Schaefer waived... Empty Re: Schaefer waived... Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:49 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:exactly! and Kaboom, you're absolutely right: if that scenario played out, Boston would be really f**kin' scary!

I'm starting to think the Northeast is gonna be one hell of a tight race! well minus the blue and white...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum