GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nov 9 Atlanta @ Ottawa 3 Stars

+7
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
wprager
spader
SeawaySensFan
asq2
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Nov 9 Atlanta @ Ottawa 3 Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Nov 9 Atlanta @ Ottawa 3 Stars Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 am

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:The fact that Kovalev is playing with young guys like Regin and to a lesser extent (age-wise) Spezza, is really making him feel and play young as well and he's actually having fun doing it. It's really refreshing to see. Can he earn his 10 million this year alone?

Well he's a lot hungrier for the puck lately than he was at any point last year. That line has the chance to be a real solid trio for us and should take away a ton of pressure off of the Alfredsson line.

17Nov 9 Atlanta @ Ottawa 3 Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Nov 9 Atlanta @ Ottawa 3 Stars Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:11 am

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:The fact that Kovalev is playing with young guys like Regin and to a lesser extent (age-wise) Spezza, is really making him feel and play young as well and he's actually having fun doing it. It's really refreshing to see. Can he earn his 10 million this year alone?

Well he's a lot hungrier for the puck lately than he was at any point last year. That line has the chance to be a real solid trio for us and should take away a ton of pressure off of the Alfredsson line.

My worry is that he's got this extra jump in pursuit of the 1K point mark....and then he might lose interest. Not to take away from his game though, he's been outstanding. I hope he's always in pursuit of 1K points

18Nov 9 Atlanta @ Ottawa 3 Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Nov 9 Atlanta @ Ottawa 3 Stars Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:18 am

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:
PKC wrote:

My worry is that he's got this extra jump in pursuit of the 1K point mark....and then he might lose interest. Not to take away from his game though, he's been outstanding. I hope he's always in pursuit of 1K points

I thought the exact same thing last night. I truly hope that's not the case.

19Nov 9 Atlanta @ Ottawa 3 Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Nov 9 Atlanta @ Ottawa 3 Stars Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Spezza
Karlsson
Kovalev

I certainly like the Kovalev we're seeing these days and hope he won't turtle when he hits 1000.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum