GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010

+18
dennycrane
Flo The Action
Riprock
asq2
spader
Hobiesens
sens4win
Hockeyhero22000
sennies1980
SensGirl11
PTFlea
Straight Shooter
Ev
PKC
SensHulk
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Atlanta @ Ottawa Nov 9, 2010

GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap256%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 56% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap211%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap211%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap222%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:I'm gonna say that Alfredsson has a huge game against the Thrashers.

I'll say Elliott has a huge game. His first NHL game was vs. the Thrashers which was also his first win. Yes I'm calling Elliott to be in net. Predictable. Very very predictable. Leclaire will get his next game late this month at the earliest, he will play poorly, then he'll wait another month or so.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They should really change the Pizza promotion back to 5 goals...6 is way too much for the Sens (and most teams in the league) to score in one game. Especially now that the Pizza line is no longer with us.

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I'll say Elliott has a huge game. His first NHL game was vs. the Thrashers which was also his first win. Yes I'm calling Elliott to be in net. Predictable. Very very predictable. Leclaire will get his next game late this month at the earliest, he will play poorly, then he'll wait another month or so.

So Elliott is gonna start 18-20 games in a row before a backup relieves him? I don't think that's the most efficient way of managing your goaltending.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:They should really change the Pizza promotion back to 5 goals...6 is way too much for the Sens (and most teams in the league) to score in one game. Especially now that the Pizza line is no longer with us.

I think that's the point. Wink Seriously though they took a bit of flack for changing it so if they change it back then eventually they'll need to change it again once the Sens are competitive. They're better off to leave it alone rather than change it back and forth.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

So Elliott is gonna start 18-20 games in a row before a backup relieves him? I don't think that's the most efficient way of managing your goaltending.

Agreed. Clouston: PROVE ME WRONG!

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Poll amended. Kovalev 341K added. I think he gets a silver stick from the NHL, right? Maybe not this game, but he's close enough that it could happen anytime now.

Straight Shooter

Straight Shooter
Rookie
Rookie

Fisher left practice after only 30 minutes. He does it all the time, so i dont see this as a big deal, but ya never know. Wait and see approach to follow

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Clouston: Hoping that Kuba and Michalek will play Tuesday, but won't know until after tomorrow's skate. Via Sens Twitter.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Straight Shooter wrote:Fisher left practice after only 30 minutes. He does it all the time, so i dont see this as a big deal, but ya never know. Wait and see approach to follow

Me neither. He's a big shot on the team now. He can do whatever he wants. Plus he "brings it" game in, game out.

Straight Shooter

Straight Shooter
Rookie
Rookie

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Straight Shooter wrote:Fisher left practice after only 30 minutes. He does it all the time, so i dont see this as a big deal, but ya never know. Wait and see approach to follow

Me neither. He's a big shot on the team now. He can do whatever he wants. Plus he "brings it" game in, game out.

Not in his fan club i take it?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Straight Shooter wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Not a bad player. Just a little too big for his boots.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Straight Shooter wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I agree with SSF. The lack of consistency baffles me with this guy. One game he'll come out flying, hitting, shooting, pressuring on the forecheck and the next you'll barely hear his name called unless he's taking a penalty.

And he has that God-awful habit of shooting the puck from the worst angles on the rush.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Straight Shooter wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I agree with SSF. The lack of consistency baffles me with this guy. One game he'll come out flying, hitting, shooting, pressuring on the forecheck and the next you'll barely hear his name called unless he's taking a penalty.

And he has that God-awful habit of shooting the puck from the worst angles on the rush.

What I haven't liked lately are the blind passes on the PP that end up leaving the zone. His reads are terrible too, he's broken up some attempted wing to wing passes on odd man rushes twice so far that I've noticed. If he's too injured right now to play that in your face style, he should at least play a smart, safe game.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Update from OttawaSun.com

Kuba - Probably won't play.

Michalek - Is hopeful as long as things are still good at the morning skate tomorrow.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Did the practice start at 11:30? Sarcasm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Update from OttawaSun.com

Michalek - Is hopeful as long as things are still good at the morning skate tomorrow.

Cussing Kuba! Dammit!

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

God damnit! COME ON MAN, GET BACK IN TO THE LINEUP!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:

God damnit! COME ON MAN, GET BACK IN TO THE LINEUP!!!

As if.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum