GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

what's the dealwith NHL game center

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what's the dealwith NHL game center Empty what's the dealwith NHL game center Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:32 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i've recently cancelled my bell satelite account since i'm leaving my home for 6 months this winter but i'm trying to find an alternative to it for the few months remaining till my departure in january. once in a while in the past i did watch the free streams ponline but have found them on many occasions unreliable, if sometimes non-existing for some games. so i went over to look at game center on NHL.com com and the only thing price wise they are offeringis archive games for 5$ a month. i know they have a full season packagethat isn't advertised yet but does anyone know if there is a monthly fee i can subscribe to and how much it is? the free test i tried last year proved to be good quality and i'd like to be able to catch ALL sens games.
thanks.

2what's the dealwith NHL game center Empty Re: what's the dealwith NHL game center Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, it says "Live gamesare no-longer available ..." when you try to sign up. That could be because it's the summertime, or it could be because of their deals with Versus and NBC and whoever else. Sounds unlikely, but you never know.

You can try calling their Customer Support line at 866-210-6349.

3what's the dealwith NHL game center Empty Re: what's the dealwith NHL game center Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:26 am

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

heads up for those interested,

https://gamecenter.nhl.com/nhlgc/secure/gclsignup?intcmpid=nhl-gcl-topheads

GameCenter is now active again

4what's the dealwith NHL game center Empty Re: what's the dealwith NHL game center Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:11 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Avoid it like the plague.

5what's the dealwith NHL game center Empty Re: what's the dealwith NHL game center Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

whys that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum