GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned again!

+7
asq2
Riprock
PTFlea
jamvan
Cronie
shabbs
Aetherial
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Banned again! Empty Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:37 pm

Aetherial

Aetherial
Rookie
Rookie

A week for reminding Ek that he has posted anything new or original in a long time now and he hasn't been right about anything that wasn't posted elsewhere first.

I really wish the whole hockeybuzz community would just pickup and leave this fraud.

2Banned again! Empty Re: Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:39 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh heh. That's funny. Ahhhh... the good old HBuzz ban.

3Banned again! Empty Re: Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:46 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LOL!! Are you serious?! How long have you been banished?

4Banned again! Empty Re: Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:55 pm

Aetherial

Aetherial
Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:LOL!! Are you serious?! How long have you been banished?

Just a week. I am surprised because last year, my most recent banning was a month.

I should just do what everyone else does and create a new account :face:

5Banned again! Empty Re: Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:58 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Aetherial wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:LOL!! Are you serious?! How long have you been banished?

Just a week. I am surprised because last year, my most recent banning was a month.

I should just do what everyone else does and create a new account :face:
In all fairness, Ek doesn't do the banning, but I've been banned for even less than that before. Are you a STH too? In any case, that's brutal.

6Banned again! Empty Re: Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:11 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Unreal!
Seriously, that site is in a downward spiral, or tailspin and it's becoming abundantly clear...

If people couldn't state opinions, ALL blogs and forums would be awfully boring, and hey, if I post a bunch of rumors and not only do they sound outlandish but rarely come to fruition, I'd expect EVERYONE of our 84 members to call me out... One thing this rumor thing has shown me is you have to have thick skin and not take your job too seriously, if you know what I mean!

What a joke!

7Banned again! Empty Re: Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:31 pm

Cronenbergfan wrote:Unreal!
Seriously, that site is in a downward spiral, or tailspin and it's becoming abundantly clear...

If people couldn't state opinions, ALL blogs and forums would be awfully boring, and hey, if I post a bunch of rumors and not only do they sound outlandish but rarely come to fruition, I'd expect EVERYONE of our 84 members to call me out... One thing this rumor thing has shown me is you have to have thick skin and not take your job too seriously, if you know what I mean!

What a joke!

I think it is okay to ban in instances where people are being insulting of other users or are purely there to cause irritation to your customers but for stating the truth. confused

EDIT: I have been banned there before but have deserved it on occasion.

8Banned again! Empty Re: Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They might want to be careful with all the banning they do. They're a little ban happy. That doesn't warrant a banning, if anything it warrants a PM from a moderator with a warning, but even then I find that hard to stomach.

The thing is...and I don't really want or care to rant about Eklund. But the thing for me is: he says that he thinks a major move is coming for the Flyers. Sources tell him that Upshall could be moved in order for this major acquisition.

Okay, well here's the thing about that. The Flyers got under the cap because of two tremendous career ending injuries and a trade of Hamburger. They are about 700K under the cap and they're gonna move Upshall and his whopping 1.2 million dollar salary?

For what? What can 1.9 million buy you in today's NHL, not to mention that every GM keeps 1.5 - 2.5 million as a buffer for injuries and emergencies moves.

So, in theory the Flyers will have 500K if they trade Upshall. Who're ya gonna get that's worth that? Who will improve your team? I mean...that's a rumour that can be shot down before it's even written, just by doing simple math.

If he's going to run a rumour site and post rumours, he's gonna have to get thicker skin.

9Banned again! Empty Re: Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:05 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Only a few names come to mind about that rumour, and a few of them make little sense. Hartnell, Briere, Timmonen and Carter.

Carter for Bouwmeester rumours again?

10Banned again! Empty Re: Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:Only a few names come to mind about that rumour, and a few of them make little sense. Hartnell, Briere, Timmonen and Carter.

Carter for Bouwmeester rumours again?

Hartnell would be the guy I would move if I could, but it wreaks of BS. The Flyers play a hard style game and guys like Hartnell and Upshall enhance that greatly.

Carter for Bouwmeester - if they can re-sign Bow long term - is pretty good for both sides value wise I guess. But they have the king of all puck-movers in Timmonen, is Bow needed in Philly?

11Banned again! Empty Re: Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:11 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'd move Briere, think that was the worst signing... also same with Drury and Gomez.

12Banned again! Empty Re: Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:I'd move Briere, think that was the worst signing... also same with Drury and Gomez.

I hate to say it, but I don't mind the signing. 6.5 million and he'll net 70 points in a bad season. In a good season, I don't think 100 points is out of range. Solid in the playoffs too.

Gomez and Drury are dumb (so are the Rangers in general).

13Banned again! Empty Re: Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:42 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

For some reason I thought Briere was more than that, like $7-7.5... maybe I just don't like him personally.

14Banned again! Empty Re: Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:For some reason I thought Briere was more than that, like $7-7.5... maybe I just don't like him personally.

LOL...well if you put it that way, I'm on board as well.

15Banned again! Empty Re: Banned again! Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:25 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Aetherial wrote:A week for reminding Ek that he has posted anything new or original in a long time now and he hasn't been right about anything that wasn't posted elsewhere first.

I really wish the whole hockeybuzz community would just pickup and leave this fraud.

Well, it does often look like a ghost-town on the Sens' board nowadays.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum