GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Umm .. that's not right, it isn't even wrong!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, I just have to post this. I was doing a search for some trumpet sheet music for my kid on Amazon.com, and here is what I see on the second page of the search results (you can see my search terms in the search bar). And after you're done chuckling over this, why not post one of your own and let everyone chuckle at it. We need more chuckling (although, yes, that epic fail by San Jose in general and Dany "Superstar" Heatley in particular is certainly making me smile inside). So post anything you find that makes you say "Umm... that's not right, it isn't even wrong!"

Umm .. that's not right, it isn't even wrong! 10594710

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

WTF Umm .. that's not right, it isn't even wrong! 270956

beedub