GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GMHollywood!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GMHollywood!!! Empty GMHollywood!!! Wed May 12, 2010 1:59 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We all know that Hollywood is out of ideas. Has been for years. From celebrated rip-off artist Quentin Tarantino to an endless parade of re-makes (most recently Clash of the Titans) Tinseltown proves time and time again what a giant toilet bowl it is!

I'm sure some of you have pondered what it would be like to have some of your favourites from the past "re-invented" by the brilliant minds of that Southern-Californian hotbed of creativity. I have a couple of movies that are just begging to be "updated". How about you?

Charley Varrick (1973): Originally starring Walter Matthau. Nothing says "fresh" like replacing the white star of the original with a black guy (Kojak). Besides, ole Walt already has his successor picked out (drum roll) Denzel!!! (Pelham 1-2-3).

Gymkata (1985): This could be a big payday for Jason Statham (and John Woo)!!!

2GMHollywood!!! Empty Re: GMHollywood!!! Wed May 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

A-Team and Karate Kid have me quite intrigued. How about you SSF? Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

3GMHollywood!!! Empty Re: GMHollywood!!! Wed May 12, 2010 2:03 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:A-Team and Karate Kid have me quite intrigued. How about you SSF? GMHollywood!!! 159628

Palme D'Ors both!

4GMHollywood!!! Empty Re: GMHollywood!!! Wed May 12, 2010 2:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

An updated version of Labyrinth, but this time without the queer girly-looking David Bowie?

5GMHollywood!!! Empty Re: GMHollywood!!! Wed May 12, 2010 2:08 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:An updated version of Labyrinth, but time without the queer girly-looking David Bowie?

"Turn back Sarer, befo' it's too lite".

6GMHollywood!!! Empty Re: GMHollywood!!! Wed May 12, 2010 2:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3 +1.

7GMHollywood!!! Empty Re: GMHollywood!!! Wed May 12, 2010 2:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jennifer Connelly can still be n it. Sans shirt of course, but it's still pretty innocent...right? Sarcasm

8GMHollywood!!! Empty Re: GMHollywood!!! Wed May 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I have been thinking someone (me) needs to do an Abbot and Costello remake (or a new adventure) starring Vince Vaughn and Jack Black.

9GMHollywood!!! Empty Re: GMHollywood!!! Wed May 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How about a movie about 4 guys that try to start up a hockey forum, eventually lose one guy and are down to just 3 founding members.

You could have a character that personifies sarcasm, a character that loves emoticons and changing his handle, a character that can't stop making polls, you could even have a few characters that drive people nuts.

Heck this story practically writes itself. Dancing

- Unknown Author

10GMHollywood!!! Empty Re: GMHollywood!!! Wed May 12, 2010 2:14 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Jennifer Connelly can still be n it. Sans shirt of course, but it's still pretty innocent...right? GMHollywood!!! 159628

The producers want her to repeat her scene from Career Opportunities where she rides the coin-operated horse. But the green light has been given for shirtlessness!!!

11GMHollywood!!! Empty Re: GMHollywood!!! Wed May 12, 2010 2:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Jennifer Connelly can still be n it. Sans shirt of course, but it's still pretty innocent...right? GMHollywood!!! 159628

The producers want her to repeat her scene from Career Opportunities where she rides the coin-operated horse. But the green light has been given for shirtlessness!!!

Deal.

12GMHollywood!!! Empty Re: GMHollywood!!! Wed May 12, 2010 2:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Forgive me for being rude, but if we're gonna re-film the coin operated horsie, perhaps a lady actor who has big yum-yums would be beneficial?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum