GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST.

+21
Ev
sens4win
beerandsens
The Silfer Server
Hobiesens
rooneypoo
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
Spirou
dennycrane
Hockeyhero22000
SensGal
PKC
SensHulk
PTFlea
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
wprager
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:So do I, but Sutton wasn't great in Game 1 - and aside from that hit in Game 2, he wasn't amazing. He needs to get back to 'nasty'. I'm sure now he will, he looked so intense against that tool reporter. GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 17 270956
on a great team he's a 5th D-man. i don't expect him to be one of our top guy but re-sign for 2 mill x 2. i think he's aware of the upsides of his game. he also looks hungry to win. attitude that is greatly needed in all dressing rooms.

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:So do I, but Sutton wasn't great in Game 1 - and aside from that hit in Game 2, he wasn't amazing. He needs to get back to 'nasty'. I'm sure now he will, he looked so intense against that tool reporter. GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 17 270956

I'm not quite sure how you quantify 'amazing' for a defensive defenseman.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:I hope Sutton lines up Crosby and Malkin next game too.
Laugh1 one pens per game... then they'll start bitting their nails.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'd laugh my Donkey off if the Sens started giving out Andy Sutton "Are You An Expert" Shirts. Or fans showed up wearing them, or with signs or banners.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:I'd laugh my Donkey off if the Sens started giving out Andy Sutton "Are You An Expert" Shirts. Or fans showed up wearing them, or with signs or banners.

I think you have your next assignment.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 17 Sutton10

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You could probably make up a few hundred of these and sell out just standing outside SBP Sunday night (or Sunday afternoon, assuming the Red Zone is up again).

Of course you wouldn't make much money. Especially if Gary steps in about licensing fees and such.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Haha, be like George Costanza. "I'm a bootlegger baby".

I would likely get sued, though I could just sell shirts without any logos and just the slogan, but I'd also have to do this all by tomorrow when I am stuck here in Bramladesh.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

I am going to try and get a sign made for tomorrow night. Keep an eye out for me.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

ElliottRules wrote:I am going to try and get a sign made for tomorrow night. Keep an eye out for me.

What section will you be in?

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

321 Row A

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:I thought Sutton's hit should have warranted a charging minor if anything, but it was a sick hit!
i know we all agreed that this was a clean hit or at least some of us do, heres what his team mate had to say,

From the Pittsburgh Post Gazette:

Penguins defenseman Brooks Orpik thought 'it seemed like a pretty good hit to me, to be honest. You never want to see anybody get hurt, but that was someone, from watching video, he likes to step up like that in the neutral zone. If anything, maybe Leopold was in a vulnerable position, leaning forward.

'Sutton's a guy who plays hard. I don't think he was out there to hurt guys.'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum