GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help needed - Market Survey

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help needed - Market Survey Empty Help needed - Market Survey Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Hey GMhockey members, I require your brief co-operation in providing some feedback for a market survey I must complete regarding a potential business. I am taking a Young Entrepreneur Program and need to gather information for a business idea (Video Production Services). If you have ever hired someone or plan to hire someone to shoot a video for you for a wedding, or for a corporate or business video, please answer:

Please copy the questions below and P.M./e-mail them to me:

- How much would you expect to budget for a wedding video? What would you expect the service included for that price?

- What would you consider a reasonable time to receive your finished video from the time it was shot?

- If you have ever hired someone to do a video for you, what was the experience like? What did you like? What did you dislike?

- If your experience was positive, would you use that person.company again? Would you recommend them a friend/family?

- What factors do you consider when look at hiring someone/a company?

Thanks, I would appreciate any and all responses.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum