GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andy Sutton to Ottawa!

+21
rooneypoo
AlfieisGod11
Flo The Action
jamvan
LeCaptain
ddt
The Silfer Server
SensGirl11
Urkie
BigRig
SensHulk
Jordo
Cap'n Clutch
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
SeawaySensFan
caissie_1
Riprock
PKC
SensFan71
stempniaksen
PTFlea
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

1Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just been dealt here!

2Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Re: Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:42 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Ewww

Source?

3Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Re: Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:43 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

not sure if I should be excited on this or not, its a depth pick up I know while we have some injuries, maybe Murray is just warming up?

4Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Re: Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:43 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Didn't I guarantee this like two weeks ago?

5Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Re: Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

stempniaksen wrote:Ewww

Source?
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=312121

6Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Re: Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:44 pm

I like this as a depth move. Depending on the game, situation, w/e, you can switch him and Campoli in and out of the lineup. Was never really for this move, never really against it.

Carkner and him will be a verrrry mean pairing though.

7Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Re: Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:45 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Meh not really excited... Depth pickup...

8Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Re: Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:45 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:not sure if I should be excited on this or not, its a depth pick up I know while we have some injuries, maybe Murray is just warming up?

When your "depth" leads the league in hits + blocked shots, you're in Diddling good shape.

9Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Re: Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I can't see them sitting Campoli and Sutton depending on the game, I think someone is on the way out. Volchenkov is the likeliest to go seeing as how the negosh is going, but anything can happen. I wanna know what pick we had to give up. Hopefully a 5th or later.

10Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Re: Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:47 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Sutton is a damn good player, but I don't see where h fits on the Sens unless we deal Volchenkov.

A Sutton/Carkner pairing would scare me everytime they step on the ice.

11Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Re: Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Rookie
Rookie

San Jose's 2nd apparently

http://www.theempirescoresback.blogspot.com

12Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Re: Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I definitely like the look of a Carkner - Sutton pairing over a Carkner-Campoli pairing.

Sounds like we got our Martin Lapoint-esque trade of epic proportions after all eh SSF?

- Unknown Author

13Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Re: Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:San Jose's 2nd apparently

That seems steep.

- Unknown Author

14Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Re: Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:49 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

A 2nd round pick is damn steep.

15Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Empty Re: Andy Sutton to Ottawa! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:50 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:San Jose's 2nd apparently

Would of liked a 3rd or even as 4th.... Still not bad I suposse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum