GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grebeshkov for Nashville's 2nd

+2
SDH89
PTFlea
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Grebeshkov for Nashville's 2nd - Page 2 Empty Re: Grebeshkov for Nashville's 2nd Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:31 am

I think this means Weber is coming to Ottawa!

Now that I've woken up from that wonderful dream, I think this is the precursor to a Hamhuis move.

17Grebeshkov for Nashville's 2nd - Page 2 Empty Re: Grebeshkov for Nashville's 2nd Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:35 am

North

Prospect
Prospect

Moreau gone for sure. The best part about this trade is that Grubby had to walk across the hallway into the Preds dressing room for a game against the Oilers.

18Grebeshkov for Nashville's 2nd - Page 2 Empty Re: Grebeshkov for Nashville's 2nd Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:55 am

North wrote:Moreau gone for sure. The best part about this trade is that Grubby had to walk across the hallway into the Preds dressing room for a game against the Oilers.

And out of the NHL's cellar. Grebeshkov for Nashville's 2nd - Page 2 85287

19Grebeshkov for Nashville's 2nd - Page 2 Empty Re: Grebeshkov for Nashville's 2nd Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:32 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:I think this means Weber is coming to Ottawa!

Now that I've woken up from that wonderful dream, I think this is the precursor to a Hamhuis move.

I love the thought of picking up Hamhuis. With the A-train negotiations not going well it seems like a solid move to more than replace Volchie. Did I just say that? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum