GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd

+23
stempniaksen
sens4win
Ev
jamvan
Number Twenty Nine
AlfieisGod11
LeCaptain
ddt
Riprock
asq2
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
strachattack
dennycrane
wprager
Flo The Action
Hoags
Hayden
Urkie
PKC
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
PTFlea
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_lcap29%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 3 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_lcap29%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 3 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_lcap220%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 7 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_lcap211%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 4 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_lcap214%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 5 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_lcap211%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 4 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_lcap26%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 2 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_lcap220%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 32]

beedub

Veteran
Veteran

We'll know if it's Seidenberg or some one else in less than 3 days ! POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 805406

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

beedub wrote:We'll know if it's Seidenberg or some one else in less than 3 days ! POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 805406

Holy crap! That's less than 3 days away from today!!! POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 235689 POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 32 805406

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Who was the lucky 1 person that voted Andy Sutton?

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Who was the lucky 1 person that voted Andy Sutton?

It was me.

I think it will end up being Sutton. He'll come cheap and he's a
warrior. Plus he's from the Ottawa area and Murray seems to like that.

If not him then I'll say Seidenberg but my first pick is Sutton.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think it also helps that he's six foot gigantic and 2 hundred and mondo pounds.

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I was one of the first to suggest that Sutton was the way to go...mind you my trade proposal also included a backup goaltender. But at some point, I guaranteed that it would be Andy Sutton.

Ottawa officially has the roughest, toughest blue line in the entire league.

PKC wrote:

I was one of the first to suggest that Sutton was the way to go...mind you my trade proposal also included a backup goaltender. But at some point, I guaranteed that it would be Andy Sutton.

2/3 of which can't play the PP, or move the puck up to the forwards with any regularity.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:
PKC wrote:

2/3 of which can't play the PP, or move the puck up to the forwards with any regularity.

Campoli is pretty much a pure offensive D-Man, same with Karlsson. It's neither of their faults that the coach loves Del Shannon so much and that Fil Kuba makes 3.7 million bucks.

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

hemlock wrote:
PKC wrote:

I honestly think Carkner is going to be the 7th dman when Campoli gets back.

Still, I do agree we need more speed on the back end but if we just replace Carkner with Sutton then that makes us better imo...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum