GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010

+25
Cronie
Hobiesens
sens4win
Bramlet07
beerandsens
SDH89
The Montagoose
LeCaptain
Devo
Number Twenty Nine
ddt
AlfieisGod11
SensHulk
PKC
Riprock
TheAvatar
The Silfer Server
SensGirl11
Hoags
asq2
wprager
PTFlea
benIII24III
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh - Jan 28, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap231%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 31% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap223%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 23% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap215%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap231%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 28]

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:What's the best score, I just got 863. Fun!

That's the best, or that's what you got?

That's what I got.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:And Regin is down to 3rd line and Fisher is back up.

They're pretty interchangeable in my view. Regin - Kovalev - Shannon could easily be the 2nd line, while Fisher, Cheechoo, Foligno could easily be the third. That's the fun part right now. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 805406

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:That's what I got.

You'll never duplicate that. Since I got 960 I've only come close once - and that was a double clutch where I swung early by accident and still smoked the penguin on the second swing and got lucky that he hit some mines and kept going.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I'm not very good at this game. I can't hit the thing half teh time. My best score was 697. In about 9 tries. Facepalm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:That's what I got.

You'll never duplicate that. Since I got 960 I've only come close once - and that was a double clutch where I swung early by accident and still smoked the penguin on the second swing and got lucky that he hit some mines and kept going.

Yeah, I've been in the 900s a couple of other times, but most of the "good ones" are ending up in the 600s. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 973720

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:

I'm not very good at this game. I can't hit the thing half teh time. My best score was 697. In about 9 tries. Facepalm

You have to hope that the penguin hits the mines in perfect unity. I've gotten a lot of 300s.

The 20 foot ones are disgusting and funny though.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:

They're pretty interchangeable in my view. Regin - Kovalev - Shannon could easily be the 2nd line, while Fisher, Cheechoo, Foligno could easily be the third. That's the fun part right now. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 805406

I'd be curious to try Winchester with Regin and Kovalev. Winnie is really solid along the boards, which would help with the cycle game that that line plays. But he's also a willing hitter, powerful forechecker, gifted passer, and has a good shot. I think he could slide right into that line.

And then we could reunite the Shannon, Fisher, Foligno line of yesteryear. I agree it's not really fair to bench Cheechoo, since it's not an effort problem but rather a lack of skill problem, but sometimes one needs to make those decisions for the good of the team. Although we are on a nice little streak, so not much point in changing things yet.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

Also, this was overheard after the game:

Mike Fisher to Cory Clouston: "Do you know who the Diddle I am? I'm Mike Diddling Fisher, 2nd Line Center for the Ottawa Senators. Got that, Wing Dang Doodle?!?"

CC: "Yes, sir GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Icon_sad "

Similar to when Mike "agreed" to play wing:

MF: "Do you know who the Diddle I am? I'm Mike Diddling Fisher, 2nd Line Center for the Ottawa Senators. Got that, Wing Dang Doodle?!?"

CC: "Yes, sir GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Icon_sad "

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Prager has probably received more reputation points for that one post than for any other post in his tenure.

Well done good sir. I salute you GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 574714

PS: there are 3 punk rock emoticons but not a single applause one. Not complaining, just wish I could applause Prager's post is all.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Mike Fisher to Cory Clouston: "Do you know who the Diddle I am? I'm Mike Diddling Fisher, 2nd Line Center for the Ottawa Senators. Got that, Wing Dang Doodle?!?"

MF: "Do you know who the Diddle I am? I'm Mike Diddling Fisher, 2nd Line Center for the Ottawa Senators. Got that, Wing Dang Doodle?!?"

Erroneous!!!

If Mike Fisher ever dared speak to the Great Cloustoni like that, Cloustoni would make him disappear, like he did to Heatley. Clouston would beach slap that mofo until Ms Carrie Underwood left him and ran into Clouston's arms. Then Clouston would beach slap Ms Carrie Underwood until she gives birth to immaculate children with pink cheeks, from all the slapping that Clouston was doing...

I think I rambled on a bit there, lost it in the end. Damnit.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bass Destruction wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Erroneous!!!

If Mike Fisher ever dared speak to the Great Cloustoni like that, Cloustoni would make him disappear, like he did to Heatley. Clouston would beach slap that mofo until Ms Carrie Underwood left him and ran into Clouston's arms. Then Clouston would beach slap Ms Carrie Underwood until she gives birth to immaculate children with pink cheeks, from all the slapping that Clouston was doing...

I think I rambled on a bit there, lost it in the end. Damnit.

Clouston would tell Carrie to piss off because she doesn't dig The Metal. Fact.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

asq2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:

That's the best, or that's what you got?

That's what I got.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I have an interesting theory about Cory Clouston.

Cory Clouston looks a bit like Chucky the killer marionette/doll/whatever. Chucky, or more formally Chuck, shares the first name with one Chuck Norris. Cory Clouston doesn't take Dung from people. Chuck Norris doesn't take Dung from people. Cory Clouston is Chuck Norris.

I rest my case.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:You've got to post your results in something a bit more convincing than ASCII. I got 889 at one point but nothing remotely close to that since. I'll have to give this one a bit more time when I get home.

"Honey, what are you doing in the bathroom so long?"

"Umm, nothing much, just whacking the penguin."

... stunned silence ...

That one was not lost on me... well played sir, well played. Laughing3

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Side by side stats comparisons added to first post and copied here:

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 3 Sens%40pens

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Some of the comparisons are eerily similar.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:Some of the comparisons are eerily similar.

It confirms to me that we need more scorers.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Wow, look at Elliott and Fleury's numbers. Freaky! Scared

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum