GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parros cuts hair for charity

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Parros cuts hair for charity Empty Parros cuts hair for charity Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:33 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

HA HA! Great job by Parros... good on him.

http://ducks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=469182

He loves his hair.

Parros cuts hair for charity 0019

Well done.

2Parros cuts hair for charity Empty Re: Parros cuts hair for charity Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:45 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Where's Dr. Poo?

3Parros cuts hair for charity Empty Re: Parros cuts hair for charity Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:33 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I challenge Rooney to post a picure of the freshly shorn Parros as his avatar.

That great big stash appears to be intact though

4Parros cuts hair for charity Empty Re: Parros cuts hair for charity Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:33 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

beedub wrote:I challenge Rooney to post a picure of the freshly shorn Parros as his avatar.

That great big stash appears to be intact though
Indeed... the stash is legendary...

5Parros cuts hair for charity Empty Re: Parros cuts hair for charity Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:15 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That 'stache used to go outwards and down. While it's still an admirable example of facial hair, it is less impressive than Magnum P.I. now.

6Parros cuts hair for charity Empty Re: Parros cuts hair for charity Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:59 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:That 'stache used to go outwards and down. While it's still an admirable example of facial hair, it is less impressive than Magnum P.I. now.

Magnum stash, now that is facial hair to be proud of! Parros cuts hair for charity 270956

7Parros cuts hair for charity Empty Re: Parros cuts hair for charity Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone thinking Super Mario?

Parros cuts hair for charity Parros

8Parros cuts hair for charity Empty Re: Parros cuts hair for charity Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:51 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dash wrote:Anyone thinking Super Mario?

Parros cuts hair for charity Parros

100%

Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum